Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thank God! I will never have to use the Shipyard again.

Just got my legendary quest done.
    Other than the once in two/three week raid quest (rewards not worth it to me to deal with shipyards), is there anything else that would make me want to keep getting Oil?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    you can sell oil.
    Ah, good to know. Though I have a good amount of gold so unless the ROI is really good, it is probably not worth it.
    Are there any special items or anything like that I can only get from the Shipyard?

Deleted
    Don't know if you got them, if not you can hunt for the missions that rewards the ring heirlooms.

How do you sell oil?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

There's also a mission that rewards a whopping 2k gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can sell oil.
    Wow, there America. We don't need your democracy!

Deleted
    Let the dead dinosaurs rest in peace and not combust as fuel for your WoW ships.. Use a mount, keep the fossil fuel oil underground!

10+ Year Old Account
    you can sell oil.
    I have yet to see such a vendor. Please tell where.
    I'm just going to write that off as bullshit as wowhead and google searches turn up nothing.
    (sending ships on missions for gold don't count)
    Last edited by lockblock; 2015-07-25 at 11:01 AM.

Wrong thread.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2015-07-25 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    We still need to farm Ashran for Broken Bones and Gladiator's sanctum titles since wold PvP is dead :/
    Wrong thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Wrong thread?
    Dafuq, yes wrong thread, sorry xD
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2015-07-25 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    Patch 7.0

Garrisons:

Acquiring Khadgar's Legendary Ring will permit you to speak to speak to A'dal. Speak to A'dal for your reward, a bulldozer! After three weeks of quests for your bulldozer, you will be able to unlock the true power of the bulldozer: the ability to plough your garrison in to the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    Patch 7.0

Garrisons:

Acquiring Khadgar's Legendary Ring will permit you to speak to speak to A'dal. Speak to A'dal for your reward, a bulldozer! After three weeks of quests for your bulldozer, you will be able to unlock the true power of the bulldozer: the ability to plough your garrison in to the ground.
    I... want it... NOW

I'm only going for the achievments, once I get the captain title and the fleet commanders hat I'm done with it I think. only 1 rare shipyard mission away from the hat. I would have had it like a week ago but the rare mission failed. I was under the impression that failed missions would respawn fairly quickly so I didn't bother with getting the perfect counters... but here we are a week later and hasn't respawned.

There are shipyard missons that give you a mount, a pet and ring heirlooms.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Just got my legendary quest done.
    Other than the once in two/three week raid quest (rewards not worth it to me to deal with shipyards), is there anything else that would make me want to keep getting Oil?
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...-the-high-seas

It rewards a shark pet, BMAH in your garrison, Three heirloom rings (one int, one strength, one agility) 5% exp boost, a mount, and a pet. Not to mention you should just do it for the other treasure missions of gold, crafting mats, and other useful stuff.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...-the-high-seas

It rewards a shark pet, BMAH in your garrison, Three heirloom rings (one int, one strength, one agility) 5% exp boost, a mount, and a pet. Not to mention you should just do it for the other treasure missions of gold, crafting mats, and other useful stuff.
    It doesn't it rewards you with a book that tells you what the BMAH is selling, that's it. Alliance still has to journey many miles to reach the BMAH
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    How do you sell oil?
    There's a rare garrison mission (not a shipyard mission) that gives you a barrel of oil (200 oil), that you can sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    Let the dead dinosaurs rest in peace and not combust as fuel for your WoW ships.. Use a mount, keep the fossil fuel oil underground!
    fossil fuels actually aren't from dinosaurs. If they were, we would use it all up in several weeks