Poll: How much do you spend on your phone per month?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Difference between countries for mobile (and internet) prices are HUGE.
    It seems so. The internet here is too expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, the US sure has outrageous prices. I pay 23€ for my plan which includes 3GB of data, unlimited calls & texting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around 100 dollars? That's for 2 phones, 2x insurance, 100 gb data (4G internet (high speed)), unlimited text, picture, and calls.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2015-07-25 at 10:56 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    It seems so. The internet here is too expensive.
    Lived in France and now in NZ. For the price I was paying my 200Mb/s connection in Paris 5 years ago, I can barely get basic adsl here (and it still comes with monthly data limit here).
    Oh, hi.

Deleted
    20€ per month. 4GB Highspeed internet, unlimited normal speed.

I (think I) don't have unlimited messages or calls, but I don't care about that, since I almost never call people to begin with.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-07-25 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    22€ for 6gb of data with 100/40mbs, unlimited sms, mms, inside country calls and 16€ for a new phone 24/months

Denmark:

just around 10$ unlimited call national 15 GB data

80 dollars a year for a Tracfone with 1200 min/1200 texts/1200mb data. Also came with lifetime (of the phone) triple buying whatever. So if I buy 100 min/text/data I get 300 min/text/data.

I don't need the phone for the internet other than checking email once in a while and I don't have that many people I need to talk to or text so this a bargain for me. I was also able to cancel my 35$ a month landline home phone, so this phone has paid for itself in 2.5 months.

Deleted
    10 GBP top up every month, 15 when going abroad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Around 100 dollars? That's for 2 phones, 2x insurance, 100 gb data (4G internet (high speed)), unlimited text, picture, and calls.
    Oh, and the 100 dollars is with phone payments as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    First rule never use a phone insurance or any of that crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    70ish bucks...... Verizon of course, since all suck, but Verizon sucks less.
    My main concern is connectivity. I cannot afford to have no service, because the provider has a crappy cellphone tower net.
    I need to be reachable and able to call anywhere I go. If it wasn't for work, I would have another provider tho.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2015-07-25 at 11:19 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Less than 5 bucks. I rarely text or call and I have WiFi at work so I don't need the gigabytes.

$88 a month for unlimited talk/text, 2GB data, and insurance. I'm about to switch from Verizon to something else though, $88 is ridiculous.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus. And I thought my £15 a month for 5000 mins/5000 texts and unlimited 4G was expensive O.o

Put £10 a year on my phone at most so under £1 a month

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't understand those 100+ dollars per month unless you are calling abroad all the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Around 45 euros, covers calls/texts and something like 500mb a month.

£10 a month, except I paid it all in one go so nothing really atm. I only use it for casual browsing on breaks at work or the occasional text, everything else I use my home WiFi.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2015-07-25 at 12:10 PM.

Under 10 eur. Covers calls, 2gb data plan.