Equipment Blueprint: Gyroscopic Internal Stabilizer

Can anyone else confirm the drop location has changed or at least they added another location for it. I was taking one of my newer toons through Tanaan this morning and killed Szirek the Twisted at the Iron Front this blueprint happened to drop from him. I haven't got round to taking another to see if it is 100% for all toons. But this is good to help little alts get their blueprints when you dont wish to queue for lfr

Yes I can confirm a change. I just received it on an alt from Cindral after having gotten it from Iron Reaver on my main.

Wait, really? The Shipyard is a general pita, but collecting the Equipment Blueprints was the easiest part - it even drops from LFR Iron Reaver.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Having to wait on a queue for lfr on alts was even more a pita, so if this is right and this plan drops from any of the rares in Tanaan I'm happy enough with that. Sure it isn't a game breaker but a good change at least.

Good for thoes of us who will camp stuff when flying comes with cross hopping alot, and avoids LFR.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO