Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    HFC, granted BRF did have some good encounters but HFC simply has more of them.

That and Fel Lord is my favourite fight in WoD.

I really loved the Shattrath raid

Deleted
    Melee PoV

HCF > BRF > HM

HM was too small and had too many mediocre encounters to be considered a great. HFC > BRF but both were leagues beyond.

HFC. Love the Voices on Xhul, and Fel. Love Iskaar while our healing officer hates it. I actually find HFA sort of fun.

I really don't like HFC. Far too many AoE all around which heavily detract from the actually fun mechanics.
    And between HM and BRF, BRF was bigger and more varied, so I'd say BRF.

Since I haven't finished Hellfire yet, I'm gonna go with Foundry.

HM > HFC > BRF.

Blackrock Foundry goes down as one of the worst designed raids of all time in my eyes. So much goddamn blacks and reds and browns, nothing but orcs and generic boss mechanics mashed together in some sort of annoying and bland way. Environment has a lot to do with this opinion and BRF had to have the blandest possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean there were just SO MANY to choose from.

Do you like killing orcs over here? No? How about over here? What if they weren't red? What if the Draenai were red instead?
    disco inferno

HFC is by far the best. BRF and HM are both poor but i'd pick BRF since it feels more like a real raid instance.