7+ Year Old Account

What is the Crystallized Fel drop chance?

Killed Archimonde and I didn't get one,

Quote Originally Posted by TeksRunetotem View Post
    A 100%, did you already do archimonde that lockout previously to getting your legendary ring? If so you are saved and will not be getting one that lockout.

Deleted
    Do you have the legendary ring? It only drops after you have the ring.

did you already kill Archimonde this week ? can only loot if you're loot eligible

Quote Originally Posted by TeksRunetotem View Post
    Because you killed Archimonde on normal before you got your ring then killed Archi on heroic. You'll have to wait till next week to start getting them.

Also side note: enchant that ring ya bum :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Because you killed Archimonde on normal before you got your ring then killed Archi on heroic. You'll have to wait till next week to start getting them.

Also side note: enchant that ring ya bum :P
    lol thanks forgot to enchant it.

I got my ring this week and proceed to kill Normal Archimonde but didn't get the Crystallized Fel. Open a ticket, and the support responded that it is currently not a 100% drop and developers are looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus_The_Mage View Post
    I got my ring this week and proceed to kill Normal Archimonde but didn't get the Crystallized Fel. Open a ticket, and the support responded that it is currently not a 100% drop and developers are looking into it.
    It is 100%, if you didn't get it it's because you already have killed Archimonde during this weeks lockout (on at least one difficulty) ... I have not seen anyone with an issue of not getting it to drop except for the reason explained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be 100% if you got the ring prior to killing Archi this lockout, got my 2nd crystalized fel this week, 18 weeks to go yay

I definitely has not killed Archimonde this week prior to getting my ring. I started the week with 25/33 and was lucky to get 8 tomes from our 10/13H kill. Proceed to join a PUG Normal run on Saturday and down Archimonde in 2 attempts. Able to loot gold from the corpse (indicating that I don't have a kill lock out yet). Two other persons with the rings did get their crystallized fel.

I did die at the end of the encounter. Not sure if that is a possible cause for not getting the fel.

Deleted
    It's 100% chance. If you didn't get it, it's because you killed archimonde in the same reset you got the ring.