Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say half my friends are white.

The place where I live is pretty white. There was a lot of diversity where I used to work and I kind of liked it, you should've seen potluck day, where everyone brings something to eat, was amazing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Girlfriend is Kurdish, best friend is Somalian. I am particularly white.

What do I win?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, i'm mixed white/black with white skin and most of my friends are black people or muslims. I can't stand white Dutch people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Lol, what? There's not really that many interracial relationships in Sweden, you know. At least not between Swedes and other racial groups, the most common would probably be swedish man and asian woman. It's a very small minority.
    I'm pretty sure Turkish/Balkan man + Swedish woman is the most common relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Majority of my friends are either Dominican, Mexican, or Puerto Rican.

Of my closest friends (of which I have 3) One's white, one's Dominican, and one's Mexican.

Culturally I get along best with people who are from the Caribbean or are Hispanic or both. I consider myself mixed, though since my Grandfather is Rican I could be considered Hispanic which would mean yes majority of my friends are the same ethnicity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. From a pool of my 10 closest male friends 1 is from Pakistan, 1 is from Turkey, 1 is Kurdish and the other 7 are ethically Norwegian. All my female friends are ethnically Norwegian.

Fits pretty well with the demographics where I grew up.

10+ Year Old Account
    All my friends are white. Mainly because of our hobbies which is video games and the area we live in. Most black and latino people here are the hip hip thug/gangsta type who are more into smoking marijuana all day while listening to their crap music. I did have a couple black friends back in high school but they were just those "high school friends" that disappear after you graduate.

Also I guess I should also mention that more than half of my family is Puerto Rican.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    All my friends are white. Mainly because of our hobbies which is video games and the area we live in. Most black and latino people here are the hip hip thug/gangsta type who are more into smoking marijuana all day while listening to their crap music. I did have a couple black friends back in high school but they were just those "high school friends" that disappear after you graduate.

Also I guess I should also mention that more than half of my family is Puerto Rican.
    Gaming... Hispanics are more likely to play games as their hobby than white people are, so having white friends because they play games but the latinos don't just sounds... really weird. Where the hell do you live?

I'm Pakistani, while I've had a large diversity amongst my friends, over time I've inclined towards people of my own culture or religion, be they Indian (Hindu or Muslim) or of any Muslim nationality. As most of my friends grew past 21 and drank alcohol more openly our friendships dwindled cause I just don't like being around it and the vast majority of their outings were based around drinking.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2015-07-25 at 07:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm pretty sure Turkish/Balkan man + Swedish woman is the most common relationship.
    Well, I just realized I misread his post when I looked at first time. But yeah, it is, but balkans are white. That's not really interracial. I don't even know where to put turkish people and don't really care either, the turks I know are pretty pale.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i'm a black guy and... well... i have many types of friends (There's a lot of diversity in my group, well... we lack female friends - we have, but not that we hang around with them all the time - )

10+ Year Old Account
    I have had a total of one African American friend my entire life, a couple Hispanic (though they can be classified as white) and several Asian friends. I have lived in pretty much white only areas and work in a field that is pretty much white male dominated, I really have little interaction of sufficiency to generate friendships with other races. That is not to say I am opposed to being friends with them, so long as they were of sufficient commonality with me (which applies to my white friends as well).

Deleted
    whites only

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of my friends are white, a large number of them are black or Filipino.

10+ Year Old Account
    IRL, the psople I most associated with were white, but thats mainly because I live in a white area and the private school I attended was 90% white. Online friends are a rainbow of races though.

Ive also dated multiple races. Black, white, asian, hispanic...

Growing up in the very rural northeast US, it was almost 100% white, so back then all of my friends were by default. After moving to Florida my friend base diversified a bit more, but I've never made friends easily, so my core friend group is probably 95% white.

I'm a white dude. My best friends are a Caucasian/Armenian, a white Australian, an Inuit, and a white American girl.

I live in a small/medium town that is like 99.3% white so excluding online friends atm all my friends are white. When I lived in a much larger town in a different state my friends were more diverse.

No. I'm a Ginger and, most of my friends are Hispanic. I have a couple of fair skinned friends but the vast majority have the olive complexion.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.