Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Most of my friends are german because most people I meet are german. Though most of my "foreign" friends were turkish / vietnamese / chinese and my female best friend is polish. I only ever knew one black person who was going to school with me in 7th to 10th grade. But I don't understand why that matters. If I like a person it doesn't matter what their descent is. Oh and in my experience in Germany we don't identify as white. We identify as german, polish, french, austrian and so on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    No. I'm a Ginger and, most of my friends are Hispanic. I have a couple of fair skinned friends but the vast majority have the olive complexion.
    Liar, gingers don't have friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    Well, I just realized I misread his post when I looked at first time. But yeah, it is, but balkans are white. That's not really interracial. I don't even know where to put turkish people and don't really care either, the turks I know are pretty pale.
    Well Balkans and Turks are "white", not white, just like other Mediterranean people, too.

I've developed an easy test to determine whether you are white or "white". Just one question: rapeseed oil or olive oil?

If you say olive oil, you are not white!

This is 99,99% accurate Puupi science.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well Balkans and Turks are "white", not white, just like other Mediterranean people, too.

I've developed an easy test to determine whether you are white or "white". Just one question: rapeseed oil or olive oil?

If you say olive oil, you are not white!

This is 99,99% accurate Puupi science.
    ... Wat. Balkans are white.

So i am curious, are majority of your friends of the same skin color as you?
    Hm, yes actually. The people closest to me are my family. I don't have any "close friends" that are not family in some way.

I have many casual friends of various ethnicity.

nope

i have like 2 maybe 3 spanish friends...and they arent close at all

my best friend is Pakistani

im latino...kinda...not really

i guess im american?

i cant pinpoint myself to a race

cultures are easier to identify with imo

and even then...im feel like im always looking in from the outside

7+ Year Old Account
    I have 1 black friend. I'm a white heterosexual male so that probably makes me racist

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I hung out with other mixed people in HS. The exception being a big black guy we used to call Big Dee, but nobody cared for him. All my mentors and closest relationships have been with blacks and latinos post-HS.
    I so hope HS and post-HS refers to Hearthstone and the era after its release.

Edit: On topic, i have very few people i actually consider friends. Like most others racial diversity is very low where i live, ive never been to a school where i had more than 2 out of 20~30 people being not white. Some who i consider good friends i met online, and theyre from ethnicities and countries.
    Last edited by Archonite; 2015-07-25 at 07:55 PM.

Depends on where I am...In university (cyprus), most of my friends are Iranian. In Turkey, all of them are Turks.

Shows that most people hang with their "own" race. To me it shows that this is why people do not sometimes open their minds of other races, religion and whatever else. I have a rainbow of friends from Asian (Korean and Cambodian), African American and African, White, Dominican, Mexican heritage.

Deleted
    Yes, white.

Which is pretty normal when your town is 98% white and your country is 93-96% white. I do have a handful of black, Indian, and Pakistani friends, as well as a mixed race (black father, white mother) cousin though. I wouldn't expect anybody where I live to have the majority of their social circle be non-white.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogr...ales#Ethnicity
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2015-07-25 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Shows that most people hang with their "own" race. To me it shows that this is why people do not sometimes open their minds of other races, religion and whatever else. I have a rainbow of friends from Asian (Korean and Cambodian), African American and African, White, Dominican, Mexican heritage.
    i hang out with pretty much anyone

and the trashings we give each other could ruin anyone careers if posted/said publicly

10+ Year Old Account
    Our group is about 33-66.

33 black/hispanic/asian and 66 white.

Percent that is, I don't have 100 friends. maybe like... 10...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm black and I only have 1 black friend who I'm close with. Most of my friends are white or asian. When I was growing up I had a lot of Hispanic friends.

Yeah but that's more likely to be cause of the fact i can count on one hand the people i consider true friends more than any kind of racial bias. Some of the most awesome people i met were black or asian while some of the biggest jackasses and assholes (add a convicted murderer into that) were white caucasians.

It literally doesn't matter to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I'm a white dude. My best friends are a Caucasian/Armenian, a white Australian, an Inuit, and a white American girl.
    Wish i knew some Armenians, seems like such an awesome culture. Of course listening to SoAD for over a decade might have to do with that opinion but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkRCR40sqU

Can't deny how awesome that is and words can hardly say how much i envy him for sharing something like that with his father.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most of my friends are somewhat pinkish, apart from gingers - they are whitish
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Will have to say yes, as where I grew up people have tons and tons of friends, just cultural. Even traveling around the world and making new friends cant counter that balance.
    Close friends, however, mostly same as me, but far more diverse. Considering i only take about 10 people as close friends sooo. about 70%

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

I've got a black friend. He's well educated and plays music. He's not your typical urbanite LOL
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

My town is currently near 98% white, when I was younger it was even higher than that (Hartlepool, UK). So yep, all white just through demographics of the town.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side