Deleted

Ping issues in wow and other games, help Please, i beg you!

So it all started a few weeks ago, my ping is fine all day till like 5-6 pm then wow goes up to 2-4k and is unplayable and other stream games like Cs:GO is around 500 ish ping and is unplayable, And speedtest says i have 60-90 ping at this moment (even though i have 2-4k in wow) , a little higher than usual, when my games work perfectly fine its usually like 30-40 ping on speedest, so basically when the High ping in games occurs its only around 50 ping higher than usual on speedtest, i switched my router too, my internet provider sent me a new one, it worked fine for a few days and then the problem kept occuring, I would love you guys if you could help me out...

Deleted
    You're bst off contacting your ISP, as it's clearly on their side or their providers side. Or you're being routed through places which has more traffic than it can handle in the evenings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    You're bst off contacting your ISP, as it's clearly on their side or their providers side. Or you're being routed through places which has more traffic than it can handle in the evenings.
    I did, first they sent a new router, and the problems occured again a few days afterwards and they said the connection in to us is fine, the problem lies at home and they cant tell what it is, thats basically what they said, i have called them multiple times, they even sent us a worker over that did something so it worked fine for 3-4 days and then shit happend again,

What realm do you play on in Wow? Also do you know how to run a tracert?
    Last edited by the game; 2015-07-25 at 08:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Run a tracert, it's probably a routing issue. Give that tracert info to your ISP.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.