What would be best?

We just got Mannoroth down this week on normal and then followed with a rather terrible wipe night on Archimonde P1.

My question is: In terms of difficulty, What would be better for us? Start HFC on heroic or carry on with Archimonde normal?

I know many raids in the past have had the final boss be more difficult than the earlier bosses in the next difficulty, is this one of those times?
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2015-07-26 at 03:43 PM.

Tough call. I'd guess heroic is about 40% "harder" than normal numbers wise.

You'll have a lot of people telling you that the first boss is just glorified trash on heroic but the truth is if you can't target switch and prioritize well as a group you'll get stomped. The second boss is also probably the hardest up to Gorefiend.

I'd give heroic a try to be honest and see how it goes for you.

Heroic IMO. I consider normal Arch harder than at least the first six heroics.

first 4 bosses on heroic are pretty much a joke so you could dip in their if you can't get archi down.

My guild have only cleared 8/13 NM, and we just 1 shot the first 3 bosses on HC, so yeah I'd at least try the first 3 before worrying too much about Archimonde.