Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Back in the good ol' days of GoServ DemServ Demo like Astynax said you always wanted at least one Grimoire in execute for the damage boost. So on some fights you wanted your DS alone so you could accomplish this. Not to mention that macro also seems to cause some ability lag. I found it much better when I seperated the 2 abilties..
    No. Why would you want to hit DS when youre not yet in execute but wont have another DS due to the 2min CD? Save your last DS till execute, use it together with GrimServ and go ham. Dont waste a DS usage by not going into execute with DS ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretias View Post
    No. Why would you want to hit DS when youre not yet in execute but wont have another DS due to the 2min CD? Save your last DS till execute, use it together with GrimServ and go ham. Dont waste a DS usage by not going into execute with DS ready.
    With AD it is not technically a 2 minute cooldown and you can still have a DS for execute. On the short short fights you cannot always get 2 DS in execute either. Oh well if you never did it fair enough but my comment still stands with certain fight times and nuke phases DS+Grimoire together always is not always the smartest option (though yes you should be pairing the two at all other times).
    Last edited by SpikeySquad; 2015-07-31 at 10:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    With AD it is not technically a 2 minute cooldown and you can still have a DS for execute. On the short short fights you cannot always get 2 DS in execute either. Oh well if you never did it fair enough but my comment still stands with certain fight times and nuke phases DS+Grimoire together always is not always the smartest option (though yes you should be pairing the two at all other times).
    With AD, you should always try to save your 2nd DS for execute (unless there is a situation where you have to burn something quickly). I cant think of a fight that is so short that you cant have 2 DS during execute. Unless you outgear it by a mile. Except for certain situations where you wanna see something dead real quick, there is no reason to.

I never said that you have to use DS+GrimServ together on every occasion, but most of the time you´d want to have it both in execute, not just GrimServ alone. Oh, and please, spare me this "Oh well if you never did it" BS, k?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    OT : On my Affli spec (rarely played these days) i have my Haunt macroed with the Portable weather generator toy. Since Haunt is not spammed anyway, most of the times i have weather changing over my head It's also not intrusive like the whistles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think bumping is allowed, but I wanted to post again in this, it's a great resource, maybe we can get a sticky or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

I think we can use macros like this in pvp when Legion comes out

/cast enslave demon [target=Iillidaan] (a blond male blood elf demon hunter)
    /cast sacrifical pact
    Last edited by zura; 2015-08-20 at 07:57 PM.