Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Not really that atractive in a woman. If she has money but is butt ugly almost no guy will want to date her. But ugly dude with money can pick and choose in all the hot girls he wants. This is how society works, genders are not equal. We are still too much driven by our animal instincs and socials stigmas to evolve into a trully civilised race.
    That is not true that you can pick and choose when you have money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Not really that atractive in a woman. If she has money but is butt ugly almost no guy will want to date her. But ugly dude with money can pick and choose in all the hot girls he wants. This is how society works, genders are not equal. We are still too much driven by our animal instincs and socials stigmas to evolve into a trully civilised race.
    I don't really think this is true, people should stop perpetuating stereotypes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, women surely aren't beating a path to the door of poor guys, though.
    Some women maybe. The majority of my friends met their boyfriends/husbands when they were still in school and they were still relying on their parents providing for them.
    Last edited by Ina; 2015-07-29 at 09:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, we already established that it doesn't count at that age. It's mostly when people start saying things like "stable" that money becomes the bigger factor. (And then they'll swear up and down that "stable" has nothing to do with finances. )
    I think you're confusing being stable with having a lot of money. Me and my husband have a stable economy but we don't have a lot of money by any means.

7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say "a lot of money".

But the concept of being "stable" revolves around some amount of money. Some financial threshold. Some level of assets/cash/etc that add up to being "Stable". There's no other measure of being "stable" than your finances.

It's just funny that people will balk at one concept but embrace the other.
    The implication from Cheekin was that with enough money an ugly dude can pick and choose in all the hot girls he wants. Which blatantly isn't true.

Well I imagine there is some level of money that would let you pick and choose. I can't see someone with $100,000,000,000 having issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Well I imagine there is some level of money that would let you pick and choose. I can't see someone with $100,000,000,000 having issues.
    He still won't get anyone he wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are women who play video games?!
    I'm not allowed to have a signature - "Avatar/Signature Violation"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't really think this is true, people should stop perpetuating stereotypes.
    They are there for a reason and in every stereotype there is truth, sometimes more sometimes less. We are not genderless mannequin, we are humans, and we are different.