[Megathread] Inspirit Online

Inspirit Online is a brightly colored anime inspired action MMORPG with an isometric camera angle. Inspirit is set in a large open world and features a unique class system that allows everyone to carry 3 weapons, each with their own set of skills, at once.

Inspirit Online, called ELOA (Elite Lord of Alliance) in Korea, is an anime inspired fantasy action MMORPG with both point and click and keyboard controls. Start by choosing one of 4 playable classes and 3 races. Each class has access to 3 unique weapons that players can switch between at will, revealing distinct abilities to be used situationally. Explore an expansive world brimming with monsters, dungeons, and other players. Collect pets that allot bonuses to experience, movement speed, and more. Or ride you pet for faster travel. Learn a craft and create your own weapons, armor, accessories, and alchemy, using resources collected from around the world. Level from one to forty and compete in PvP arenas, or crawl through dungeons with your friends.

Inspirit Online Key Features:

Plenty of options - Start by choosing one of 4 playable classes (Knight, Mage, Gunner, and Psychic) and 3 races (Kartu, Liru, and Sapiens).
    Unique 3 Weapon System - Each class has access to 3 weapon types and each has their own set of skills. Players can switch between these at will.
    Transcendence System - Upon reaching level 40 players begin gaining Transcendence points which they can use to further customize their character.
    Built in Encyclopedia - Excellent in game encyclopedia that reveals monster information, drops, and more.
    Pet System - Pets can be used as mounts and have useful skills (Repairs, auto pick up loot, etc). Pets can be upgraded and evolved.
    Crafting Options - 4 Types of craft skills (Weapons, Armor, Alchemists, and Accessory).

Inspirit Online System Requirements:
    Minimum Requirements:
    Operating System: Windows XP or newer
    CPU: Pentium 4 / Dual Core
    Video Card: GeForce 7600+
    RAM: 1 GB
    Hard Disk Space: 4 GB

Recommended Requirements:
    Operating System: Windows XP or newer
    CPU: Pentium 4 / Dual Core 1 GHz+
    Video Card: GeForce 8000 Series+
    RAM: 2 GB
    Hard Disk Space: 4 GB

Open beta is now live
    http://inspirit.gr-ent.com
    Last edited by nVIDIA; 2015-07-26 at 01:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks great, signing up now

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand the download link is broken GG

Quote Originally Posted by TeksRunetotem View Post
    Looks great, signing up now

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaand the download link is broken GG
    both eu and us works for me
    eu and us client is same

Picked this up, because I'm a sucker for isometric, but it can't hold my attention. It seems to be expected that you keep switching stances even at high level, which inevitably means that there's 4 viable builds .period. and I'm just not going to go there. At least with classics like Ragnarok, you could specialize and advance in your specialization.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the game is pretty fantastic...love the systems and the gameplay, but lots of surrounding sketch makes me not know how to feel about this. Heard rumors this is being published illegally over here and when I try to search for the companies involved I get nothing but their own pages or literally nothing. Additionally, I see no connection to ELOA and the 'real' game.

I logged in this afternoon and somehow was the guild leader of a level 5 guild. Auto guild features or even more sketch? Idk. Game is ridiculous fun, but there's no way I'm putting a real email or any kind of payment info in this game.
    BAD WOLF

Game looks interesting and I'll try it out tomorrow if I can remind myself.

On a note, some comments I found on Youtube about the game seems to call it P2W. Any enlightenment on this?

Mucked around super briefly and it seems entertaining. Do like the three weapons you get and how they each have different functions/abilities.

Will mess around with it more later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Heard rumors this is being published illegally over here
    Sauce?

Also, there's no reason not to use a legit email address, unless your spamfilter is really crappy. Just don't:
    - Use a common password
    - Pay for shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    So looking into this "drama" about the publishing of the game to the west, currently Esta Games and NPICSoft are both claiming ownership of the game. The game is originally korean, and published by Netmarble, and was developed by NPICSoft, but this western version is from Esta. Not sure what that means right now, but yeah.
    Currently Procrastinating

Game isn't so bad really, but the ping is absolute dog shit. Even as an Aussie most NA games are tolerable but for me the combat delay is HUGE in this, compared to a lot of others. Anyways, worth trying, it's only about 2GB.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like your typical grind game from the eastern market why is this more entertaining than the rest out there? Different combat system? if that's the case the grind will still kill all the joy near endgame anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Seems like your typical grind game from the eastern market why is this more entertaining than the rest out there? Different combat system? if that's the case the grind will still kill all the joy near endgame anyway.
    Most likely yeah. It definitely is a grinder. Though every mmo or action rpg type of game is a grinder. The enjoyment can often come from other elements. D3 is a grinder, PoE is a grinder, WoW, in essence, is a grinder.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Sauce?
    Googlefu. Guy below your post highlighted it. I trust the initial game, b/c it is published by Netmarble which is pretty much as big as you can get (though they mostly do mobile) and developed by NPICSoft. The two companies doing the game here have zero cred to their names and NPICSoft is challenging them on rights.

So something shady is going on. However, you can't just flip a switch and have the game running in another region easy. So someone has capability to do this, because the game is super polished. Other than some mild translation issues, most of which are represented by weird spacing/break up of words, it's very functional. Whether that's b/c NPICSoft made a game that good or what, IDK.

And there's plenty of reason to use a 'fake' email. Anytime I'm trying out a game I have absolutely no knowledge of playing for real, I create a ditcher account...especially when it's foreign games. It has no connection to any of my accounts in any shape or form. It also eliminates spam from my real accounts. If I know I'll keep playing or want to spend money, I make a new account in my real info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Mucked around super briefly and it seems entertaining. Do like the three weapons you get and how they each have different functions/abilities.

Will mess around with it more later.
    It's surprisingly really fun. Having a tank role on the fighter and having dungeons in this format is satisfying, but population isn't stellar atm obviously so some things are difficult to do. All the drama around the game aside, I'm very surprised at how enjoyable this is. Now I just need a game like this with native controller support. Played Ys Origin right after b/c I'm craving a more in depth ARPG I can play on the couch.

Don't want to buy a PS4 just to play D3, but it would be tempting if I had that cash.
    BAD WOLF