Deleted

How to use the legendary ring effect, for healers.

Hey, I was just wondering if any of you guys here knew the most effective usage of the rings effect. It seems my healing officer wants to use it before tranq or healing tide. I was just thinking that it might serve better as a extra cooldown to use, since both tranq and healing tide heal alot. It might just be me since im disc priest :P. Does anyone know hot to best utilize the ring ?
    Thanks.

Deleted
    The strength of the ring is the +25% healing done rather than the shield, especially if one of the healers is a disc priest. If tranq / healing tide is already overhealing then there isn't much point using the ring during it unless you're only trying to maximize the shield afterwards.
    I'd probably suggest using it like a separate raid CD, maybe time it with things like power infusion / ascendance / tree of life etc

Yea, it is going to the fight itself as well as your comp in general. In mythic gorefiend, we have our Rdruid use it with tranq at the start of the feast phase because then it allows all the other healers to run out and clear their debuffs at the same time when the phase starts. This way we clear faster and tranq doesn't end up overhealing and provides a great shield.

The legendary ring doesn't even count the absorbs as healing done while it's active. It blows.