Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Why renaming ships anyway? Seeing its name for 2 sec before pushing a button to send it to mission isnt worth it.

No but I did name one "malfurion`s pimphand" and for some reason it always succeeds.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Why renaming ships anyway? Seeing its name for 2 sec before pushing a button to send it to mission isnt worth it.
    I have since renamed all my ships to the type of ship they are.

I have Battleship ONE
    Battleship TWO
    Transporter ONE
    Submarine ONE

(etc. etc.)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I have since renamed all my ships to the type of ship they are.

I have Battleship ONE
    Battleship TWO
    Transporter ONE
    Submarine ONE

(etc. etc.)
    I started doing this like day 2 once i lost quite a few ships and wanted to know exactly which ones to remake. I also learned that you can just name each of the "Battleship" You don't even have to put Battleship One. They can all have the same name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shaz View Post
    I started doing this like day 2 once i lost quite a few ships and wanted to know exactly which ones to remake. I also learned that you can just name each of the "Battleship" You don't even have to put Battleship One. They can all have the same name.
    December 2015: Battleship 417 has been built.

Wait what? I never realized i could name my ships. Cool.

I rename mine all Buck Flizzard

Most of my ships are named after Twitch emotes but I do have 1 named Tyrande's Silence just because.

I name them "Ship 1," "Ship 2," "Ship 3," et cetera.

It's sort of like naming chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    I rename mine all Buck Flizzard
    No need to hold back. You can use all the fucking obscenity you goddamn well want when you name your fucking shits.

No one else can see them of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I always look at the 2 ladies I constantly see on wowhead and wonder which of the 2 of them it was. I know the name, but I don't venture much further to find out. They both look like radical feminists who would go and burn down a victoria secret

Infracted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    This is so true. They're always pushing blizzard to adhear to their feminist agenda, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of them who forced the boat's name to change. Good thing we can change it back hehehe.

Infracted
    Why does this get infracted, not allowed to criticize feminists here?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it not ok to have a name like tyrande's silence, but arthas downfall or whatever it was is ok? I don't get this shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood and Thunder View Post
    Why does this get infracted, not allowed to criticize feminists here?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it not ok to have a name like tyrande's silence, but arthas downfall or whatever it was is ok? I don't get this shit.
    Of course not, these forums are left from Marx. Before you post something, think about what would make Mao blush, it is a good direction.

Tyrande's silence should be a brand name, fragnance of a stag mounting you.

oh oh, edit, I have a new name 'Tyrande's cover', 'Mounting Furion'
    Last edited by mmoca07ba3dd81; 2015-07-31 at 09:36 AM.