Moonkin opener with T18 4 piece

Ever since I got the t18 4 set and dropped all BRF trinkets I have been just opening with

Pre-pot-INC-Bers-CA- dots at 0, then begin rotation. Since the 2pc/4pc both hinder on getting your dots started and you cant double proc the new trinkets I figured this would be a good way to go.

I also have only HDSI, and either a regular SoC or a Hgaze. I usually use the R SoC but sometimes I do better with the H gaze, since I have some terrible procs at times. If I get the HSoC soon I would change to pre cast SS, but is it worth it with only a Regular version? Or would you think save the proc for when I have my 6% buff from the set bonus? Which happens pretty much instantly after applying dots. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

*edit: beaten to it
    Im pretty sure the rotation is buried in some of the recent threads here
    Im using (adjust slightly if u have haste) :
    -4s: Inc
    -2.5: Prepot Starfire
    0: Ca/Dots
    1.5: SS

For your trinkets you would likely get more consistent results with the gaze, until you can get at least heroic SoC

You INC at 5 seconds prepot wrath+starfire CA on pull with moonfire and throw down 3 wild mushrooms real quick

Quote Originally Posted by randytaylor View Post
    You INC at 5 seconds prepot wrath+starfire CA on pull with moonfire and throw down 3 wild mushrooms real quick
    wtf!? :P haha

Quote Originally Posted by randytaylor View Post
    Oh god pls dont remind me of the shrooms ;p