Do I have enough gear for Charred/goSac?

I read the guides talking about how you need high mastery for charred/goSac to be better on single target than demonic servitude + goService, do I have enough gear yet to make the switch?

On the same token, I read you need high haste levels for Soulburn:Haunt to become more beneficial than demonic servitude. Do I have enough haste to make the switch? From what I can tell it looks like my haste is low.

Bonus Question: Wondering which belt would be better as I have two that I could see either being better.

681 ilvl - 201 int, 105 haste + 163 mastery + socket
    vs.
    690 ilvl - 219 int, 189 haste + 102 multistrike.

Would one be better for aff and another better for destruction?

Thanks so much!

It says I'm not allowed to post links, vids, or images until i've posted "a few times" so my name is Soultwist, look it up on US WoW armory, Tichondrius server.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not letting me post links, but my Armory is Soultwist, Tichondrius on US servers.
    Last edited by rezzented; 2015-07-26 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rezzented View Post
    It's not letting me post links, but my Armory is Soultwist, Tichondrius on US servers.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twist/advanced

You are better off playing Serv/Serv as you don't have enough secondary stats for GoSac destro to be sufficient enough.

For affliction you generally need tier bonus and a good haste level but you really don't have enough to consider the spec at your ilvl.

I'd say stick to destro atm, collect some more gear generally aim for tier and trinkets/weapons if you can.

Also check out the other sub threads for Destro/Affliction, has some good info in there on when to make a swap etc and the ideal levels and some sims that will help you in the future.

Soul
    Last edited by Soulstealing; 2015-07-26 at 08:43 PM. Reason: posted OPs armory for people

Corsair 750D - i7 5820k @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair H100i - 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2800 MHz - TITAN X - GIGABYTE X99 GAMING 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go for CR/GoSac - this whole "not enough gear" for CR I keep hearing is nothing more than outdated bullshit based on air and hearsay from start of BRF before CR and Sac were buffed.

You have decent mastery and decent enough crit to roll CR, you only lack decent trinkets, something you can easily solve yourself - for as little as 40k you can get Sandman's Pouch stage 6 which is a kickass trinket for Destruction and if you are strapped for cash, then stage 4 is already a decent quick fix for as little as 10k.

Then just run some BRF pugs for hopefully GSR or at least BMC and you can get 695 weapon from Tanaan in like 30 minutes literally. No idea why you did not get it yet, it's literally just sitting there in a damn vendor and would be one of the biggest upgrades for you.

But yes, you should definitely go CR already and start mastering it.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-07-27 at 07:24 AM.

"Note that if you have less than 800 Mastery (approximately), then Charred Remains and Demonic Servitude are tied for single-target DPS."
    Thats all you need to know and as i see that you got 1.5k you are more than good to go with CR/Sac

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

Then just run some BRF pugs for hopefully GSR or at least BMC and you can get 695 weapon from Tanaan in like 30 minutes literally. No idea why you did not get it yet, it's literally just sitting there in a damn vendor and would be one of the biggest upgrades for you.
    For a weapon, I have a 670 crit mastery sword with a 705 vers/multi offhand, isn't that better than a 695 weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by rezzented View Post
    For a weapon, I have a 670 crit mastery sword with a 705 vers/multi offhand, isn't that better than a 695 weapon?
    The spell power / intellect on the 695 weapon makes it a better choice, since the off hand doesn't come with spell power.