Thread: Racism Map

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    To people on the right, saying "that was too far, we need to change things" is tantamount to saying "I want no punishment for any criminals"
    Let them think that. But that's not what the Neo-Liberal agenda is doing.

"They're just being racist and evil because they're black" comes to mind..... Even in Self-defence cases where the police defended themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Battleguard View Post
    Let them think that. But that's not what the Neo-Liberal agenda is doing.

"They're just being racist and evil because they're black" comes to mind..... Even in Self-defence cases where the police defended themselves.
    Sounds like a bunch of hooey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of hooey
    Yes, Neo-Liberalism is.

Instead of trying to mend social problems, it points at them and crows like a useless hen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. The map isn't even accurate. Southern California is one of the most racist areas in the country. I've never seen such open disdain for other races anywhere else. It is in the ads, on TV, even in the military. There are even groups that openly advocate for their race above all others and they are not scrutinized and are even celebrated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by captainkanji View Post
    Dumbest thing I've seen in awhile. The map isn't even accurate. Southern California is one of the most racist areas in the country. I've never seen such open disdain for other races anywhere else. It is in the ads, on TV, even in the military. There are even groups that openly advocate for their race above all others and they are not scrutinized and are even celebrated.
    Racism is only performed by the hated right wing and middle ground white people after all.

Unless you're a trans-black hyperdiabetic otherkin, you're a racist shitlord.