Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Iran has moved towards a nuclear program no matter what the world has done to it, besides openly invading it with a military. Even during sanctions, it has spent it's money on terrorism and it's nuclear program where it could have spent that money on relieving it's people of economic sanctions. It even supplied weaponry and the materials necessary to make many of the explosive devices that have crippled if not destroyed many americans serving in these areas with IED'S. Iran's desires are far beyond the need of medical, energy, or economical means. The capacity in which they claim, and the amount that they produce are significant indicators that weapons of mass destruction is the end game in their talks. Iran's genocidal views and it's ability to access nuclear technology will usher in our 3rd world war.
    Watch the hearing from last thursday.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?327246-...lear-agreement
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Remind me why anyone cares what Huckabee says?
    No one does, which is why he's trying to say crazier and crazier things to get attention. That's all this is. Republicans are jockeying for space in the primary, so they are all trying to say goofy shit like Trump in a pathetic attempt to get the most fanatical among their base to notice them. Meanwhile, the moderate conservatives are left scratching their heads and wondering who among this circus will actually represent them.

Expect much more nonsense like this in the coming months. It happens every presidential election cycle.

Deleted
    Why is it that all these newspapers that publish some complete retard his opinion, is always followed up with conservative.

I mean, I'm seeing a trend here gents. Presidential candidates or Senators, or anyone with some fucked up opinion is a conservative it seems. Perhaps it's time to march the conservatives to the ovens.

Of course, said opinion also has to decline every actual logical thinking or scientific study.

7+ Year Old Account
    watch this guy play bass on stage after his old show - if u like psycho stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    This deal is a joke, it will basically give Iran loads on cash to sponsor their terrorist buddies all over the Middle East, while doing little more than rely on Iran's empty promises regarding nuclear technology.
    Economic sanctions are an act of war, it's not like we are giving aid to Iran..... We're just no longer stealing money from them. Of course this whole situation would be non existent if Israel signed the same agreement that they whine about Iran not following. Hezbollah wouldn't exist if Lebanon wasn't occupied for 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    If the Republican party disagreed with his policies, surely they would remove him from the candidature?

So long as he is on the Republican ticket, he speaks for the party and presents Republican policies. If they disagreed with what he says, they would remove him from the presidential candidate race.
    So all democrats are terrorists because bill ayers is a democrat? Are all liberals baptists because Jesse Jackson is?

Political parties have a range of beliefs. Is there a significant part of the republican party that is whacko evangelical? Yea, but it's not everyone not a majority

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Because it would be a political victory for the Democrats and they would rather the entire Earth be destroyed than facilitate that.
    I would agree with the sentiment that the Republicans dont like it because it is a victory for Dems. But there are key Dems who are against this as well. What would be their motivation?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I would agree with the sentiment that the Republicans dont like it because it is a victory for Dems. But there are key Dems who are against this as well. What would be their motivation?
    Not reading the entire deal. The lead democrat in the foreign relations committee in the Senate, Ben Cardin, had plenty of questions for the panel, and they answered them with vigor.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Not reading the entire deal. The lead democrat in the foreign relations committee in the Senate, Ben Cardin, had plenty of questions for the panel, and they answered them with vigor.

Define "key".

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post

I will have to listen to this. This looks like it could be good. This looks like we are setting up Iran for an invasion. Especially, once they start to tire of inspections and once someone determines that there are hiding something. Deja-vu?

I dont understand why we have to butt our head in their affairs. It is this very reason why we are hated so much in this region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Thats right, you just took it and told them to fuck off.

Starting with an immedeate peace deal based on strict enforcement of the 1967 borders would be a start.
    Only if we can give the US lands back to the Native Americans, returning to the 1600s borders.

But we won't because Right of Conquest. "I beat your ass bad enough I could take your shit and there isn't dick you can do about it."

Israel earned it's land in blood and war. The US got their land with the same tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I will have to listen to this. This looks like it could be good. This looks like we are setting up Iran for an invasion. Especially, once they start to tire of inspections and once someone determines that there are hiding something. Deja-vu?

I dont understand why we have to butt our head in their affairs. It is this very reason why we are hated so much in this region.
    It looks like Iran doesn't want to go the same route as NK because they haven't abandoned the NPT. We get to control the outcome, and indirectly help Iran move away from being a theocratic state.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Only if we can give the US lands back to the Native Americans, returning to the 1600s borders.

But we won't because Right of Conquest. "I beat your ass bad enough I could take your shit and there isn't dick you can do about it."

Israel earned it's land in blood and war. The US got their land with the same tactics.
    Not really comparable in a vacuum one country got what can be called peace from the deal the other not.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post

Not a very good analogy. What happened with the Native Americans was regrettable, and the US government has recognized it as wrong and made what reparations it deemed appropriate, namely granted the remaining Native Americans tribal lands with sovereign status. You could argue that what was done was not enough for the atrocities committed, and I'd say you're probably right. But I would argue that if the Israel government did the same for Palestine, i.e., gave them land and recognized them as a sovereign entity, the the conflict between the two peoples would largely be over. After all, how many Native Americans have bombed the US lately?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    There is still a very vocal group of people in Iran that want Israel and the U.S. Destroyed? And are still using anti us And Israel sentiment to fire up crowds?
    There's also a very vocal group of people in the US that want to see Iran destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    There's also a very vocal group of people in the US that want to see Iran destroyed.
    And I would like to add that more than 50% of those probably cant even place Iran on a map.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    And I would like to add that more than 50% of those probably cant even place Iran on a map.
    I've seen more than enough posts on this forum with the suggestion to "glass the Middle East" to not be bothered by a few bearded Iranians shouting "death to the Western world".

Infact, I'm all for giving both the idiotic vocal sides of the argument the keys to the nuclear warmissiles, they'd probably nuke Australia becuz it looked destertee-ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    What's your solution to preventing Iran from acquiring and distributing nukes to terrorists who will use them on civilian targets?
    Small government. Less regulations and fewer restrictions bring about free market economy the Republicans dream of. This will make them play nice due to hands that are invisible, more guns, um, freedoms, and, er, god bless duck dynasty. Next question?
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2015-07-27 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.