Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds like a good time to play some UH

Salty that it's not affecting me U_U
    Rambler.

Honestly this pet thing isn't even a big deal .... Its not like unholy is suddenly doing Arcane Mage damage because of it ....

"sigh" and now it's going to get fixed and unholy isn't going to be buffed to compensate for it.

Great job guys, give yourselves a pat on the back.

Mission Accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    "sigh" and now it's going to get fixed and unholy isn't going to be buffed to compensate for it.
    Compensate for what? Unholy is the same as it was before this, it doesnt affect everyone all the time.
    Nothing is gonna change when they fix this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Compensate for what? Unholy is the same as it was before this, it doesnt affect everyone all the time.
    Nothing is gonna change when they fix this.
    What will change is the people who this bug affected will see their damage lowered significantly compared to their fellow dks.
    Rambler.

If blizzard decides to completely fix the ghoul im pretty sure anyone playing unholy currently will feel the damage loss from it
    Last edited by Urioh; 2015-07-28 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    What will change is the people who this bug affected will see their damage lowered significantly compared to their fellow dks.
    Affected yes. a handful of all dks as it appears, i had 30ish pulls last night and zoned aorund 4 times, this "bug" didnt occur for any of the 3 Unholy dks in the raid.
    Safe to say majority wont ever get to exp this bug.
    This isnt a "nerf", its a fix to a bug that shouldnt of been there in the first place.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-07-28 at 04:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    This isnt a "nerf", its a fix to a bug that shouldnt of been there in the first place.
    I completely agree.

You know what i was going to say something about how its unfair that unholy is going to get shit on by a mistake that blizzard made.

But i no longer care i just got Mythic EDH from my cache. So if i do end up being forced into frost again at least i have that
    Last edited by Urioh; 2015-07-28 at 05:23 PM.

did this get fixed today?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    But i no longer care i just got Mythic EDH from my cache. So if i do end up being forced into frost again at least i have that
    I will hunt you down..

Source of the bug has been found. You have to sacrifice a virgin and a goat at the top of Acherus.
    Rambler.