710 ilvl Rogue LF Mythic Raiding guild

Vánísh-Shu'Halo

went 7/10 Mythic BRF currently 13/13 Heroic HFC with some Pulls on Mythic Assault. Looking for Mythic raiding guild that raids from around 6pm EST to 130AM EST and anything in-between. I am a very dependable player who is used to the Progression environment. My current specs are Subtlety and Combat. I love progression and downing bosses and will do anything to help my team out to kill a boss

If you wish to speak to personally my Btag is Vánísh#1366, or message me on here

Hey there, <Pixel Heroes> is recruiting rogues.

We are a raiding guild located on Sargeras Alliance. Our current progression is 13/13 N and 11/13 H. Our raid times are T/W/TH 8pm-12am Central with Monday a optional night for stuff like alt runs or a extra push for progression if our roster permits it.

If this is something that sounds interesting to you please check us out at http://pixelheroes-guild.com/ and fill out an application or if you have any questions you can reach us in game at Pandamusk#1368 Thandorr#1278 CodyZ#1277 or Satellizer#1773

Was a raid leader of one of the teams he was on, and an officer in a guild that he was in that died. Vanish is an exceptional rogue and player, any raid would be lucky to have him.

Good luck, Vanish!

Keep in touch.

<Nomad> Hyjal is recruiting for Hellfire Citadel!

Logs: warcraftlogs.com/guilds/12354

Current Progression:
    4/13M HFC
    10/10M BRF
    7/7M Highmaul

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 7:30 PST - 10:30 PST
    *We do pick-up Thursday upon the release of new content.

Loot System: We use a loot council comprised of our leading core. Various criterion go into each piece of loot, and there is zero bias.

Trial Period: Your trial period will range from two to four weeks, completely dependent on your performance during raid.

Contact Info:
    Mystikal (GM and Raid Leader): Myst#1664
    Deft (Recruitment): Deft#1950

Thanks for considering <Nomad>, and we hope to hear from you soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there, we are looking for rogues at the moment. Come check us out http://teamlust.shivtr.com/ currently 13/13H 1/13M

Good day!

<BD Gaming> currently has positions open for ranged and melee dps! We raid on Sargeras and are currently 3/13 Mythic. We raid from 9pm-1am PST Monday-Thursday. We were formerly <Insomnia> on Kil'Jaeden and have cleared the previous 3 tiers on Heroic/Mythic.

We would love to speak with you about a potential future with us! You can contact me on battle net Maddog#1503. We look forward to hearing from you!