Protection warrior UI

Im new to UI stuff, but I want to start it. Mainly to clear my screen and made it more usefull. I like the one that preach gaming is using, but cant find anything about it, except video he made on start of new expansion about UI. Have in mind im new to this, but I will read and learn everything I have to. Can use complete set of addons/UI from someones interface/wtf folder.

Deleted
    I looked quickly at a video from Preach(the Archimonde one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXzTrIaCZ8k), looks like he's using Elvui(it's a big addon that will change your whole UI with a lot of settings), if you like that you can just download it and try to set it up like he did

If you don't like Elvui you can use bartender to get your bars like his and use various other addons for the rest of the UI

For the meters it looks like he's using details, skada is a more common one, he's using Hermes to track external cooldowns, and weakauras and tellmewhen for the debuffs/buffs (having one of these 2 is pretty mandatory if you want to play a tank seriously), the raid frames look like Grid2, he's using Angry assignements to show the cd rotation on the left corner

Ui is more of a personnal preference but his UI is nice and clear and has pretty much everything a tank need so i guess you can just copy it if you don't want to make one yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evtanking View Post
    I looked quickly at a video from Preach(the Archimonde one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXzTrIaCZ8k), looks like he's using Elvui(it's a big addon that will change your whole UI with a lot of settings), if you like that you can just download it and try to set it up like he did

Ui is more of a personnal preference but his UI is nice and clear and has pretty much everything a tank need so i guess you can just copy it if you don't want to make one yourself
    It is certainly Elvui and I do recommend it for anyone, I have a setup for my Paladin on which I tank on but I made a few alterations and turned off a few settings in Elvui which I didnt like. (For reference if it helps here is a screenshot from my UI back in BRF http://imgur.com/JgJOCkL)

As above it certainly is a personal preference, have a look at some Ui examples that are floating around and if there is something that you like the look of, try copy it in to start with and make changes as you go along, I've made many a change to my UI since I started to raid again, there are some people that raid with the default UI with some other addons to help in raid situations and they do quite well, its all down to you.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

As the others have already said it is ElvUI. I also see at the top left of the video linked is AngryAssignments, the external CDs looks like either Hermes or a part of Exorcist Raid Tools, and his CDs in the middle of screen are WeakAuras.

That rage bar between character and target interface is part of elvui or is it some separate addon like pwb?
    Thank you all on replies!

Probably Weakauras.

Honestly, I think you can make very clean UI's with just Elvui & WA's. It's basically all you need

eg. my Warrior tank has this as an UI (all the middle stuff is WA):

Main addons of the UI:

- Elvui for general UI
    - Tidyplates for Nameplates (Elvui can do this too)
    - Gnosis for castbars (Elvui can do this too) (Quartz will work fine too if you prefer it)
    - Weakauras for other stuff (as I said before, all the middle stuff that tracks important things is WA).

In short, Elvui + WA, can get you pretty far! (altough making Weakauras seems quite daunting for a beginner, as it takes some time to learn make them. You should definately watch some guide for that!)
    Last edited by gruxxar; 2015-07-27 at 11:16 AM.
    made by Shyama

Found it! It is RageBar

Deleted
    For me this is one of the best tank Ui Ive ever seen
    Its ElvUI + Skullflower
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ekcinadUI.html
    Last edited by mmocd57308ab34; 2015-07-27 at 05:36 PM.