Deleted

Last naval leggendary quest doesn't show up

I have all tomes but I can't get my leggendary ring because the last naval quest doesn't show up since 1 month....

I have made a lot of naval quest.... but nothing .

GMs can't find a solution and anyway thay can't do anything.

I have sent already 2 bug notifications.

It seems that my problem doesn't get the right attention from developers.

I have 2 wow licenses on the same battle net account and I have completed this mission on 1 of them, but not on my main.... so I assume that the problem is for this reason.

Anyone has the same problem ?

Deleted
    Same here

Ive been waiting for the Docks quest and so far never even seen it

Don't worry our moonkin has had tomes for a week and only seen 3 of the 6 naval missions. GM says it is rng and explained what rng was to him....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've done all the missions within a day or two, max. I'm also constantly using those items from Mage Tower to complete the Missions.

Now I'm just waiting for the last Tomes to complete my Ring.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

The next step of the legendary naval series should spawn within 24 hours of you completing the last one. This was my experience for every single step. Definitely post a thread to the official forum's Bug Reports section.

Quote Originally Posted by Helim View Post
    I have all tomes but I can't get my leggendary ring because the last naval quest doesn't show up since 1 month....

I have made a lot of naval quest.... but nothing .

GMs can't find a solution and anyway thay can't do anything.

I have sent already 2 bug notifications.

It seems that my problem doesn't get the right attention from developers.

I have 2 wow licenses on the same battle net account and I have completed this mission on 1 of them, but not on my main.... so I assume that the problem is for this reason.

Anyone has the same problem ?
    dont be in too much of a hurry last quest has 2 expert captains and a chance for you to keep loosing 3 epic ships over and over and over - such an interesting gameplay from blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    The next step of the legendary naval series should spawn within 24 hours of you completing the last one. This was my experience for every single step. Definitely post a thread to the official forum's Bug Reports section.
    There is no Bug Reports section on EU forum, and EU players can't post a thread to official US forum... meh

In US forurm there is anothore player with same problem btw... Dreadfury at Korgath

Does doing those random xp missions or treasure missions help spawn rate at all?

Deleted
    Btw I have triied also to copy my PG to PTR 6.2.1, but also there the last mission doesn't pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    dont be in too much of a hurry last quest has 2 expert captains and a chance for you to keep loosing 3 epic ships over and over and over - such an interesting gameplay from blizzard
    Completed 4 sea charts never over 76% chance to complete first try on all 4 chars. Its RNG meh.

Took 4 days for the last mission to show up and then when I failed it took 2 or 3 days to show up again. Thank god I completed it the second time.