Arcane/Frost mage weakaura post

Hey so i just leveled a mage want to eventually raid on it and are looking to see what people are using for weak auras i cant seem to find anything i like for either spec. So if anyone has anything they would like to share plz post a picture of it and the string plz. would be much appreciated thanks guys n gals

"Give me copy paste WA quick fix, to lazy to learn/create own WAs"
    FTFY.

If you don't see stuff you like make your own. WA is possibly the most powerful addon in the game and learning it's basic set up functions will pay off in dividends. Tons of guides online on how to make stuff happen.

Quote Originally Posted by vaald View Post
    Hey so i just leveled a mage want to eventually raid on it and are looking to see what people are using for weak auras i cant seem to find anything i like for either spec. So if anyone has anything they would like to share plz post a picture of it and the string plz. would be much appreciated thanks guys n gals
    Sorry that other person is such a jerk.

Here's 2:

This is Mack's WAs. They're awesome and he does an amazing job putting these together. They are a little older (from launch), but I use them on my mage alt.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-1-Mage-Auras

Here's one with a video: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16719301942
    "I don't always play my warlock, but when I do, I prefer destruction."
    - The Most Interesting Player in the World . . . of Warcraft

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day...

but w/e. Guess I'm a jerk.
    Last edited by Vycaus; 2015-07-29 at 01:18 AM.

Deleted
    Yes, because as we all know the saying is "Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day; call him lazy and don't give him any actual advice other than "google it" and you feed him for a lifetime"

Quote Originally Posted by Egeras View Post
    Yes, because as we all know the saying is "Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day; call him lazy and don't give him any actual advice other than "google it" and you feed him for a lifetime"
    +1

That was Ghandi, wasn't it?

But Vycaus does have a point though. I've seen people asking for WA strings, then complain when the string provided by them person doesn't work. He even had the gall to complain because people didn't respond fast enough. :/