Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have backups from Skullflowers DK Guides, like in a google docs sheet? I would really appreciate it if someone could post it here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deneroc View Post
    Does anyone have backups from Skullflowers DK Guides, like in a google docs sheet? I would really appreciate it if someone could post it here.
    Removed link
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2015-08-01 at 02:41 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    nice, thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    removed link
    No idea who is running it.
    Skullflower specifically stated he did not want anyone copying the site, out of respect for SF and the work he's put in I would not suggest you support that website by visiting it.

Instead, with SFs permission the DK guides have been copied elsewhere, one such place is
    http://sonofalich.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=10

I would go there instead.
    Last edited by mmoc05de1b574f; 2015-08-01 at 04:40 PM.

I for one will miss the Summonstone, such good info all on all specs in one place... got my backup =)

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbaacca View Post
    I for one will miss the Summonstone, such good info all on all specs in one place... got my backup =)
    IF users are interested, and most importantly the content writer's. I would be interested in maintaining the website. It was a seriously awesome contribution to not just the DK community. But players in general. Im also a web developer (freelance) on the side. With users who are willing to help, this is a project i would be interested in pursuing.

Inbox me, if you would be interested in doing this! Let's keep it alive people.

or feel free to contact me at legendaryduh@gmail.com.

- - - Updated - - -

this would not be "summonstone.com" this would be an equal website, with equal content.

any interest?>

Tweet skullflower directly imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OhBizzle View Post
    This makes me sad

I hope someone else steps up to make a site like this, icy-veins just doesn't cut it.
    Summonstone offered nothing that IV didn't. As a matter of fact, many of the same guys did the guides on both sites. And I don't know how summonstone was "cutting it". Because they didn't add any HFC stuff, and was incomplete as hell. Many classes only had one spec guide. If anything, Summonstone wasn't cutting it.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Summonstone offered nothing that IV didn't. As a matter of fact, many of the same guys did the guides on both sites. And I don't know how summonstone was "cutting it". Because they didn't add any HFC stuff, and was incomplete as hell. Many classes only had one spec guide. If anything, Summonstone wasn't cutting it.
    The pitfalls of trying to maintain guides and theorycrafting from top end raiders during progression. I do agree with you but i believe the intention was there while the execution was lackluster. It was what it was as they say.