MIrror of the Blademaster

Got this Gem heroic warforged today

Can anybody tell me what this Whirling Maniacs profit from? I macroed the Trinket with KillingSpree and AdrenalineRush, but am highly curious if this is the best way to go. So does it Profit from Insight/Proccs/Spree/AR-Attackspeed Buff etc.?

thx
    Last edited by Barrin; 2015-07-27 at 09:14 PM.

If you look at the spell that it casts that shows up in your recount/skada or even on warcraftlogs. It will say something like "Character_Name: Fel Storm" This is the damage from the trinket and it does 50% weapon damage for 20 seconds (I dont know how the on use scales with normal to heroic to mythic). You may have also noticed that the spinning mirrors are stationary, so you should make sure that the boss will be stationary for 20 seconds for best uptime.

I think it just scales with haste and agility. Not too sure about multistrike or crit. I think it may also scale with leech but don't take my word for it.

It's not a good idea to macro anything with KS or AR. This is because their cooldown timers are variable. When I play combat I use MotB whenever there are going to be adds and the boss isn't moving. If I know adds wont be spawning for a while but the boss isn't going to move I use it then too. Basically the main thing is to make sure the boss ins't going to move when you use it. If the spinny guys aren't hitting anything the stats it benefits from doesn't matter anyway!

New guild but kept same sig [cares- Kel'Thuzad]
    http://www.twitch.tv/undr_score