Eavesdrop Addon Help plz.

I recently saw the addon Eavesdrop and thought it looked nice and decided to try it out, I went through the addon and filter what I wanted to see but it still shows damage done, is there a way I can change this to show only incoming heals? Also if not is there any other addon that is similar and clean you guys can recommend?

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skada.

Skada is the de-facto "meters" addon. It shows everything relevant, and is exceptionally lightweight for what it does.

Alternatively there's Recount, but it's much heavier on your system.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Skada.

Skada is the de-facto "meters" addon. It shows everything relevant, and is exceptionally lightweight for what it does.

Alternatively there's Recount, but it's much heavier on your system.
    I already run Skada, but I want to see incoming heals in realtime but dont want to run SCT

Details! is my new favourite addon. DPS/HPS meters with a ton of extra things it can do. Very effective raid management tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Voller View Post
    Details! is my new favourite addon. DPS/HPS meters with a ton of extra things it can do. Very effective raid management tool.
    also just like Skada, either you guys dont know what Eavesdrop does or you dont understand my original post, so here's a photo.

on the far right of my screen shows real time what is happening in the current fight, dmg aura gains heals etc, i want to be able to turn off everything except incoming heals so i can see them as they come in, I understand SCT does this but not as neat as eavedrop does, So... i wasnt to know if you can somehow make Eavesdrop only show incoming heals and nothing else.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I found what i was looking for xCT+ does what i need, and allows me to disable everything except incoming heals in a heal box i can move around.

Hope you don't mind this question. I don't heal much, so I was wondering how that particular functionality helps you? Sorry if that hijacks your thread, but was curious.

I solved this for myself by modifying lua and removing part of code. Now i only have damage taken and healing done only by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Translit View Post
    I solved this for myself by modifying lua and removing part of code. Now i only have damage taken and healing done only by myself.
    for Eavesdrop? is there any chance you can share that with me? Eavesdrop is much more clean than xCT+

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Hope you don't mind this question. I don't heal much, so I was wondering how that particular functionality helps you? Sorry if that hijacks your thread, but was curious.
    We've been having a couple healing issues in our raids when people stay low or die over long periods of time to slow ticking dots, I just want to see what im being healed with and by who real time rather than having to look up logs after the pull, Not going to use it to call out healers or anything just more for myself to see.