Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post

The state didn’t agree, and rejected the Satanic Temple’s petition to place Baphomet’s statute on legislative property.

Damn, i guess you cant put scripture on property unless your of the "right" religion. Ah the hipocrisy.
    Oh well, least this happened.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/26/us...ments-smashed/
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Battleguard View Post
    And as usual, the dumbass Satanists use fucking Baphoment.
    That's because the people that had the statue made don't worship Satan any more than Pastafarians worship the Flying Spaghetti monster. They're Athiests attempting to get a rise out of fundamentalist Christians by presenting a statue that has the general look of what most people imagine the devil to look like to press the issue of separation of church and state vis-a-vis Christian groups and a statue of the 10 commandments on federal grounds.

Don't make this "issue" any different than what it is.

Frankly I don't particularly care. There are far more pressing issues in Detroit than a statue.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

A religious thread? I thought these would get shut down almost immediately.

Anyways, who here believes a 500 year old man built a boat and millions of species of animals and insects traveled thousands of miles on foot just to hitch a ride?
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    another spinoff christan religion...
    This one devoted to satan^^ I bet the religious nutjobs in the US are happy about that.

Damn that is one awesome statue thou. Perhaps i should become religious and join them.

Who/what do they believe in? Like some sort of karma? Satan will punish everyone accordingly in the afterlife?
    Actually the religion has nothing to do with Christianity or Satan. They are basically showing the hypocrisy of Christianity by doing everything that is advocated by the New Testament. You know, like having empathy for people and helping people. They are basically atheists making fun of religion as a whole. They aren't actually religious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    A religious thread? I thought these would get shut down almost immediately.

Anyways, who here believes a 500 year old man built a boat and millions of species of animals and insects traveled thousands of miles on foot just to hitch a ride?
    Considering no one was talking about that at all, no one.

Rise from the dead in the name of satan.

Funny, I looked up some stuff about Satanism and as a cult it seems to support very realistic ideals. It's basically be your own person, don't be a fucking idiot sheep, do whatever you want, and don't hurt people that don't deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    Funny, I looked up some stuff about Satanism and as a cult it seems to support very realistic ideals. It's basically be your own person, don't be a fucking idiot sheep, do whatever you want, and don't hurt people that don't deserve it.
    In other words everything Christianity isn't.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow religious discussion here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |