Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Yesterday Russia - France finalized the end of the Mistral deal
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150730/1025225635.html

This literally as a said, a few hours in between the two events. And i came here asking, if this is a coincidence or not, and you start attacking.

But don't worry Crispin, as i said, someday you will find the value of being polite.
    Do you see anything that would suggest it? No you don't, ergo your theory has no ground whatsoever.

I'm polite enough to lend you money, a thank you would be in place

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like India withdraws the 126 Rafale RFP they asked France and the negotiations drop down to only 36. That's just a handful of hours after Russia and France finalized the talks on Mistrals. Coincidence?
    Yes, it is actually. It has been known for some time the deal was only going to be for 36 aircraft. France and India could not agree on technology transfer and manufacturing for the larger purchase. Plus the overall price was going to hammer India's defense budget for a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Do you see anything that would suggest it? No you don't, ergo your theory has no ground whatsoever.

I'm polite enough to lend you money, a thank you would be in place
    What part of asking if this is a coincidence is a theory? I don't get you dude but you sound very angry.
    India has been a very close partner to Russia, thus why the timing is suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday Russia - France finalized the end of the Mistral deal
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150730/1025225635.html

This literally as a said, a few hours in between the two events. And i came here asking, if this is a coincidence or not, and you start attacking.

But don't worry Crispin, as i said, someday you will find the value of being polite.
    You have failed to provide any causational relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of asking if this is a coincidence is a theory? I don't get you dude but you sound very angry.
    India has been a very close partner to Russia, thus why the timing is suspicious.
    India is also fed up with the issues with their Russian weapons.

You've previously hinted that if France did deliver the Mistrals, they'd kill their credibility in the deal with India.

Not sure why you think I'd be angry? I'm not the one who seems to be offended.

Funny europeans so threatened by Russia invasion so it starting to get really funny.
    Please remind me last time Russia invaded europe in last 1000 years?
    And i can remind u easily how europe invaded Russia in last 1000 years
    here come some links from ur beloved wiki

year 1242 Germans attacks on Russia
    https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice

Year 1788 Sweden attacks Russia
    https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Russo-Swed...%E2%80%9390%29

Year 1812 France with Napoleon attacks Russia
    https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

Nazis allied with Italy Finland Romania Hungary etc attack Russia.
    And ofc https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)

So dear europeans before u shit in ur pants being afraid of invasion of scary vodka russians, read some history before and make some conclusions.

Russia dont need ur lands lmao. But u cant understand it mentally coz u raised with colonizer mindset for centuries and u think people
    in Russia same aswell and thats why u cant never understand them.
    Europe people just used to colonize things starting from colonizing north/south Аmerica Africa India Australia part of China (hong kong)
    and other indian/pacific ocean areas. Half of the world was colonized by europeans with bloody wars etc.
    So now u just cant believe Russia is different from u. So its deep in brains u just cant accept what powerfull /nuclear country
    doesnt want to conquer things.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    Funny europeans so threatened by Russia invasion so it starting to get really funny.
    Well let's see, there's last year when you invaded Crimea, and then there's your soldiers who are currently in Ukraine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    And i can remind u easily how europe invaded Russia in last 1000 years
    here come some links from ur beloved wiki

year 1242 Germans attacks on Russia
    https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice

Year 1788 Sweden attacks Russia
    https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Russo-Swed...%E2%80%9390%29

Year 1812 France with Napoleon attacks Russia
    https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia

Nazis allied with Italy Finland Romania Hungary etc attack Russia.
    And ofc https://en.wiki2.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)

So dear europeans before u shit in ur pants being afraid of invasion of scary vodka russians, read some history before and make some conclusions.

Russia dont need ur lands lmao. But u cant understand it mentally coz u raised with colonizer mindset for centuries and u think people
    in Russia same aswell and thats why u cant never understand them.
    Europe people just used to colonize things starting from colonizing north/south Аmerica Africa India Australia part of China (hong kong)
    and other indian/pacific ocean areas. Half of the world was colonized by europeans with bloody wars etc.
    So now u just cant believe Russia is different from u. So its deep in brains u just cant accept what powerfull /nuclear country
    doesnt want to conquer things.
    1939 Poland, 1956 Hungary, 1968 Czechoslovakia, 2014 Ukraine.

And Afghanistan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    And Afghanistan.
    Not Europe though, which is what he specified.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Ah, didnt notice that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are implying it was Finland that started the shit with USSR in The Holy Winter War?

Biz say that to my face, not online, and see what happens.
    What happens? I am curious now.

Theese RL internet threats never end well, there's no need to go there.

Fite me irl and I'll show you.
    Ahh ok i thought you meant you would french kiss him or something. Just making sure brother, no need to get mad.

Deleted
    If someone is dumb enough to take that joke seriously they deserve all the buttpain they get from it. :|
    Dumb jokes produce mostly dumb reactions. So... who's the first to blame... hmm?

Fite me irl and I'll show you.
    Are you going to chop his head off like in Winter War?

Quote Originally Posted by bagamuti View Post
    Just to put it to some understanding on what happened after the WW2, USSR lost 27 MILLION people, 27 million people that did not give birth to other generations, there is simply no families in Current Russia that were not touched by this war. Also the scale of this war was so enormously big on the Russian soil that even in 2015 people still find weapons, human remains and not-detonated bombs from the WW2. I personally was involved in 2 dig sites in the 90s in the regions of Volgograd or it used to be Stalingrad.
    Yes, and the same is true for other countries. We still find bombs in major cities in Germany. Not sure what you're trying to prove. Both sides got wrecked. Europe built up and started cooperating, because they didn't want it to happen anymore. Russia kinda built up and then proceeded to threaten their neighbours into submission.

I'd still go for the European way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Yeah, we can easily switch that to Karelia and the still very current anxiety in Finland that Russia is always looking to grab more. This is real. The WW2 finnish winter war theater was initiated by Russia without any reason whatsoever other than grabbing more land.

- - - Updated - - -

The one who claimed Finland attacked USSR first.
    LOL, I didn't even see that. What a joke.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Russia wouldn't have a single reason to invade or act defensively is there was nothing to attack it right?
    So basically a world where there is only one country: Russia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So are our pro-russian friends still posting conspiracy theories or they did actually post something usefull in those last pages?

Let me see do I want to sleep with the nation which has gauranteed my right to state my opinion without getting picked up at night by the secret police for the last 70ish years or the nation which has a history of sending armored divisions to deal with dissenters in their "client states".

Only someone truly ignorant (and unfortunately there are many of those) would ever think being in bed with Russia is a good thing for their country.