Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Good thing I preordered 100 archimonde method t-shirts before the tier came out

Quote Originally Posted by Rano View Post
    People who are the best at what they do make what would be extremely difficult for the average person, look extremely easy.
    everyone whos not braindead can play like that.. its a video game and not even a hard one. most people just dont wanna raid 20hours a day to get this results

Deleted
    so he dies in mythic yet he doesn't die in mythic!

blizzard at its finest

As impressive as it is, I'm surprised they are blatantly showing Rogerbrown exploiting the hunter 4p bug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainedtbh View Post
    As impressive as it is, I'm surprised they are blatantly showing Rogerbrown exploiting the hunter 4p bug
    yeah, that bug was fixed like a week or 2 ago though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mercylolk View Post
    Good thing I preordered 100 archimonde method t-shirts before the tier came out
    What am I going to do with all those 5000 "Paragon world first Archimonde" T-shirts I have stocked in a Chinese sweat shop?

Impressive kill, my face when all the wrought chaos goes out

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Paragon just make so much better videos.
    Eh, I think that depends on what type of video you're after. Paragon's videos are "cleaner," in this case because they don't include communication, while Method's videos do. I like the human element of Method's videos over Paragon's music + boss. To me it feels a bit bare, in a sense. Yeah, it's good because epic music, but I'll never really connect to it in the way I might with Method's videos.

So, not really better or worse, just a different style of video.

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    everyone whos not braindead can play like that.. its a video game and not even a hard one. most people just dont wanna raid 20hours a day to get this results
    Couldn't even finish your own post without contradicting yourself. Next.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    So, not really better or worse, just a different style of video.
    True.
    Personally, I vastly prefer Paragon's videos over Method's since I don't care about voice communication, and rather have a really atmospheric feeling.

That said, of course both are doing a good job there.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm hell of alot more impressed by Paragons execution of the fight and less "visual" use of addons atleast

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Exorsus Raid Tool just released an update with pretty much the same WA and other stuff for Arquimonde Mythic.

Amazing.
    thanks man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    i'm hell of alot more impressed by Paragons execution of the fight and less "visual" use of addons atleast
    That shows the difference between both guilds this patch. Method showed to be a lot more resourcefulness and skill based rather than tailoring every strat to the milimeter

fight looked so intense. great job method

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Although mechnically the last phase looks REALLY cool and challenging, visually it seems kind of dumb. Archimonde just floating there meleeing? What?

I was expecting something bigger than that, I guess.
    Me too... /10chars
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.