UFC Ronda Rousey talks about her Pokemon obsession

Last edited by Chingylol; 2015-07-29 at 05:43 AM.

my future wife.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    my future wife.
    Gina Carano. I like brunettes the most. Don't care who would win in a fight. Doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    X2 and Y2 announced bois
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    She is definitely a huge Pokemon fan, especially with the various game versions, Even I don't go that far as I don't like playing/buying the same game twice.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    my god.... i think im in love

The most surprising part...I think she's played more pokemon than me

10+ Year Old Account
    She picked Charmander. I approve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god and here I thought I could never be so in love with the woman. She kicks ass and loves Pokemon. She's perfect.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2015-07-29 at 05:19 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I can't stand her. I wonder if the people here who are so "in love" with her after seeing her speak about a game once on some red carpet video have seen any other candid footage of her. In the octagon she's a one trick pony - granted, an amazing and unbeatable one trick pony, but a one trick pony nonetheless. Outside of the octagon everything I've seen of her leads me to believe she's nothing but a complete egomaniac and a-hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    She picked Charmander. I approve.
    She also used to be a mod of a pokemon forum, come on edge, now you need to get into wrestling and fight THE HULKSTERRRRRRRRRR
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

She's pretty hardcore. I never played multiple ones in the same generation. Always just picked one or the other (played blue, then yellow, then gold, etc.). 200 hours on a single play is a looong time though. I had one with like 90 hours and that seemed like a long time.

She missed Crystal version :P

10+ Year Old Account
    At Wrestlemania she was wearing a Vegeta/Over 9000 T-shirt. Semi related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I can't stand her. I wonder if the people here who are so "in love" with her after seeing her speak about a game once on some red carpet video have seen any other candid footage of her. In the octagon she's a one trick pony - granted, an amazing and unbeatable one trick pony, but a one trick pony nonetheless. Outside of the octagon everything I've seen of her leads me to believe she's nothing but a complete egomaniac and a-hole.
    At the same time though its very easy for that to be an ego built for tv. Just look at Conor McGregor. Irish toughman, smack talker and general cocky prick.
    Wins interim title and his true colours show, very gracious in victory, pretty much just cries in the Octogan as the emotions get the best of him.

It wouldnt be a stretch to say the UFC demands these sort of attitudes in front of the camera. We know they love drama, and strong character, and will milk it for all its worth to get the most out of their brand.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darzhan View Post
    At the same time though its very easy for that to be an ego built for tv. Just look at Conor McGregor. Irish toughman, smack talker and general cocky prick.
    Wins interim title and his true colours show, very gracious in victory, pretty much just cries in the Octogan as the emotions get the best of him.
    Completely unrelated to the thread really, but how he acted in winning only made me like him more. There's nothing like someone who is willing to drop the showmanship immediately when it is warranted in congratulating another fighter, then crying like a baby. Have huge respect for the guy after seeing how he handled that win. I'm not even sure that a fight with Aldo would be as hyped as a rematch for that fight at this point.

Anyways, yay cool celebs and their nerdery. It just shows that our generation and going forward we will see more prevalence of this sort of thing.
    BAD WOLF