Okay please explain something to me..

The last 10+ boxes i have gotten from Ashran have been CRIT gear.. i am a warlock.. affliction.. with affliction as my loot spec... PLEASE can this game not suck just once ?

Waste 5 hours in Trashcan getting this crap epic crate just to get some dust when i shard it because the stats are garbage?
    Do the crates even cater to your loot spec?? and if they do not then what is blizzard doing with their lives..

/RANT

Deleted
    rng is rng im afraid only item i want is crit/mastery trink and guess what i don't have it

Quote Originally Posted by HiYouCanCallMeBen View Post
    rng is rng im afraid only item i want is crit/mastery trink and guess what i don't have it
    I haven't gotten one trinket.. just every single piece i cant use.. blizz is just failing so hard its sickening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, cause RNG is totally Blizz's fault. If you don't want to play a game with random loot dropping, what are you doing playing WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    The last 10+ boxes i have gotten from Ashran have been CRIT gear.. i am a warlock.. affliction.. with affliction as my loot spec... PLEASE can this game not suck just once ?

Waste 5 hours in Trashcan getting this crap epic crate just to get some dust when i shard it because the stats are garbage?
    Do the crates even cater to your loot spec?? and if they do not then what is blizzard doing with their lives..

/RANT
    Do you realize that you can only get items from the available pool of PvP items?

its not random-roll stats on anything but the new trinkets ("Accolade").

Most of the PvP gear is NOT itemized for Afflocks. News at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Do you realize that you can only get items from the available pool of PvP items?

its not random-roll stats on anything but the new trinkets ("Accolade").

Most of the PvP gear is NOT itemized for Afflocks. News at 11.
    Seems smart on blizzards side.. the game is only about 95% about getting gear so go ahead and piss people off by giving them exactly what they dont need that should keep people playing.

Some smart ass people working at blizz if you ask me.

Deleted
    Wow, just wow. Mad much? The gear that drops is considered a bonus while you gather honor / conquest, it's not meant to be BiS and is designed to be replaced eventually. Your BiS gear comes from Conquest Points, as it always has been (aside from the drops off world bosses in MoP).

Oh, and btw you are basically complaining over welfare epics. Pre-Ashran / WoD you had to actually PvP to get gear. So be thankful they made it easy for players like you to get gear.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Wow, just wow. Mad much? The gear that drops is considered a bonus while you gather honor / conquest, it's not meant to be BiS and is designed to be replaced eventually. Your BiS gear comes from Conquest Points, as it always has been (aside from the drops off world bosses in MoP).

Oh, and btw you are basically complaining over welfare epics. Pre-Ashran / WoD you had to actually PvP to get gear. So be thankful they made it easy for players like you to get gear.
    Been playing this game since day one and just came back after a long break because i can play for free but its so bad now. BTW i have been Glad and you have always been BAD so please dont talk unless i tell you to talk kid. thanks

now go slink back into your moms basement and keep wasting your time at a game you will never be remotely decent at.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-07-29 at 07:35 PM.

That is not always true, some BiS come from the boxes.

Deleted
    I haven't gotten one trinket.. just every single piece i cant use.. blizz is just failing so hard its sickening.
    me either it's so dumb trinket is too broken not to have it and ashran sucks i wouldn't care if i could buy the trink from the vendor BUT YOU CANT

RNG is RNG, but why is legendary ring the worst possible stat combination for elemental? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

It would have been better if, rather than getting gear, they gave us tokens that could be exchanged for one piece of gear per token. The rng element would be whether or not you get the token.

Seems smart on blizzards side.. the game is only about 95% about getting gear so go ahead and piss people off by giving them exactly what they dont need that should keep people playing.
    That's part of it, but if they're not rewarding players for the time they spend they'll lose interest. WoW has been shedding subs at an increasing rate because of cheap ploys like this to keep people playing "just a bit longer" instead of focusing on making a game that people would play regardless of gear.

Being a bonus doesn't mean it needs to be useless...and if it is useless, what kind of a bonus is that? As far as your "welfare epics" comment goes...are you saying that you vendor any epic gear that you happen to get from a box because you didn't earn it with points? I doubt it...

Having to spend time playing trashran should reward players with properly itemized epic gear, or at least upgraded blue gear.

Just because crit is your worst (?) stat it doesn't mean it's worthless to your spec, like BA and spirit so... deal with it. On the other hand I've gotten BiS accolades for both my hunter and warrior :3
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    RNG is RNG, but why is legendary ring the worst possible stat combination for elemental? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
    What has that got to do with PvP? Legendary ring has stats that blizzard just shoehorned on and should have just let us choose what stats that is on it.

What has that got to do with PvP? Legendary ring has stats that blizzard just shoehorned on and should have just let us choose what stats that is on it.
    Just stating that when it comes to RNG, nothing is for certain, but they already nerfed elemental into the ground, but to top it off, gave us the worst stats on the legendary. Should have been like the cloak and just have everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.