Deleted

Elvui cooldown font on Weakauras?

As you might've guessed, I have a question about the Elvui font. I'd like it to work on my Weakauras, but after some research I've not been able to find any guide/way to do such! So if anyone knows how to do it, please enlighten me! :D Thanks on beforehand.

You can change the font in the display tab of a WA.

if it's the actual number of cooldown tracking in Icons you want to change, I personally use OmniCC addon for that. in the omnicc options you're able to change the font to Elvui & then it should adapt the CD tracking on both the action bars & the WA icons.
    Last edited by gruxxar; 2015-07-29 at 12:06 AM.
    made by Shyama

Deleted
    I mean the number tracking indeed. The problem with omnicCC is that it overwrites it on the action bars too, and that's not what I'm wanting! I'm pretty positive there should be a way without needing more addons, just not certain how. :<

When you installed Omnicc , you have to disable Elvui or Blizzard's CD tracker, I'm not ingame right now but Elvui's Option is located in 'general' -> click the the dropdown on the right, should be there somewhere in one of tabs.

& Blizzard's Cd tracker is somewhere in the general interface option screen somewhere (but i thought omnicc disabled that by itself, but I might be wrong about that.

(100% sure you can disbale both Elvui & Blizzard though, cause i'm using omnicc myself!)
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Mimerss View Post
    I mean the number tracking indeed. The problem with omnicCC is that it overwrites it on the action bars too, and that's not what I'm wanting! I'm pretty positive there should be a way without needing more addons, just not certain how. :<
    Get Addon Skins on tukui.org and make sure cooldown is checked on the weakauras when you make them. It will use w/e your elvui is using on your action bars too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Get Addon Skins on tukui.org and make sure cooldown is checked on the weakauras when you make them. It will use w/e your elvui is using on your action bars too.
    Thank you! This worked -perfectly-!