693 Mage LF Progression

As the title states, I'm a 693 mage returning after a break for almost all of BRF. I was 3/7 M HM when I took my break. I'm looking to get back raiding heroics and progress into mythic. So far in HFC, I've cleared 10/13N and 1/13H. I'm currently specced Arcane/Frost but can/will play whatever is necessary for progression.I'm available Sunday through Thursday but I cannot, I repeat CANNOT raid before midnight EST (9 PST) due to my work schedule. I would prefer to stay Horde, but I'll consider faction changing for the right fit. Btag Haaken#1468

Crux is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Zul’Jin that raids Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9pm - 12am (EST). We are an established guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade and we strive to maintain a dedicated group of raiders who progress through all Draenor has to offer.

WoD Progression:
    Highmaul: 7/7H, 4/7M
    Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 5/10M
    Hellfire Citadel: 9/13H

Expectation of raiders:
    -Strong understanding of their class
    -Close to 100% attendance
    -Study up on progression fights
    -Patience and a good attitude
    -Efficient use of raid time

Recruitment Needs:
    -Tanks: Full
    -Heals: Druid, Monk, and Priest
    -DPS: Monk, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Warrior

All applicants will be considered, so if your class is not listed here do not shy down from contacting us.

Please add my battle tag if you have any questions/concerns and we can discuss this further: mPiitch#1762

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrec View Post
    Crux is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Zul’Jin that raids Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9pm - 12am (EST).
    Thanks for the interest Jerrec, but my post specifically says I CANNOT raid before midnight EST, 9 PST.