Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know about the other specs, but all Fury really needs is less dependance on RNG, and less dependance on a single stat to function.

Right now Fury is choked beyond reason by it's reliance on Crit. Crit strikes enrage you (increased damage for 8 seconds), the act of becoming enraged allows you to use Raging Blow (once). At no other time can Raging Blow be used, the only real notable exception is if you use Berserker Rage (a 30 second cd) which will also let you use Raging Blow once.

Fury has nothing like Fire mages in regards to bad RNG with crit strikes such as

Enhanced Pyrotechnics
    Requires Mage (Fire)
    Each time your Fireball or Frostfire Bolt fails to critically strike a target, those spells gain a stacking 10% increased critical strike chance.

This effect ends when Fireball or Frostfire Bolt critically strikes a target.

Bloodthirst, Fury's main rage generator outside of auto attacks, has a slightly higher chance to crit than other abilities, but not enough that you can really count on it when you need it, unless you have stacked an ungodly amount of crit, often at the sake of other stats entirely.

In additon, while enraged is the only time your mastery is being applied, as Fury's Mastery is to basically increase the amount of damage increased while enraged for it's duration of 8 seconds.

I do not like that an entire stat is basically non existent for the majority of a fight. I like seeing the big number crits as much as the next person, but with the way things are at the moment fury is solely dependant on those very crits just to even use some of it's most important abilities, a crit strike for fury isn't the difference between whether or not you get to fire off a free instant cast spell vs. having to hard cast it with a cast bar, it's the difference between using it and not using it at all!

Generating the Rage isn't so bad as Fury, I have problems spending it. If I don't crit, the only option I have for spending rage is Wild Strike. An ability with no crit chance modifiers, and if Bloodthirst procs Bloodsurge (20% chance of happening when used) Wild Strike wont even cost any rage at all for 2 attacks. The only other ability that uses rage is Raging Blow, but as mentioned above, I can only use that if I get a crit.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2015-08-18 at 09:38 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.