Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Big Blizzard Bear

What is your opinion on this mount?
    Do you think it's a nice mount, do you want this mount?

In my opinion it's one of the best mounts there is, due there is only 13.000 available, so it's a rare sight to find a player with one!

maybe you even have one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a cool mount, and do I want this mount? Yes. Will I ever get this mount? Not likely, given its extreme price and rarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I like it, but if I had one I know I'd use it like... once or twice and then go back to my usual mounts. Too much of a waste tbh, just adding to my mount collection.

Deleted
    I have it. It looks quite ok, especially together with the Costume and a Murloc pet.

That said, it's not my first choice when it comes to everyday mounts, because I am not that much of a fan of bear mounts in general.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-07-29 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    Best mount ever.

Bear itself looks nice, murloc on mount makes it super awesome.

I have it, it's alright. I rarely use it though, since I'm not really a big fan of bear mounts to begin with. From far-off, it doesn't really look that special. But it is true that I don't see a lot of people with them, even with CRZ now.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think it's a legit mount indeed. One of my fav's, but like others have stated, their are some BOSS mounts in game, hard to beat some of those mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one, but I don't think any of my characters ride it.

I think there are more than that out there, however, since I believe that was the first year that Blizzard also gave out the in-game items to people who purchased the stream. So all the people who bought the stream of Blizzcon might also have the bear.

Not positive, though. I got mine from the convention.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I have one. Its just a bear though, I dont particularly like it. I dont even remember the last time I rode it outside of a mount-off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those who have it, isnt it cool to ride one though? Your riding a mount only 13k pple have and its worth near 1000 euros, doesnt that make you feel great?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Those who have it, isnt it cool to ride one though? Your riding a mount only 13k pple have and its worth near 1000 euros, doesnt that make you feel great?
    I don't ride mounts because they are rare. I choose my mounts based on how much I like their looks.

Had the choice to buy the card, but went with saving most of the money for a bigger IRL goal and bought a much cheaper Magic Rooster card instead which all my gnomes and goblins use for the lols. As much as I love mounts, I don't find bear mounts awesome enough to spend what it costs these days. Never seen it on auction in-game either.

Would surprise me if there are only 13000 of them out there though, they've been for sale on TCG websites and E-bay for as long as I have been in this game.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I got this mount with wotlk beta back right after wrath was announced, and it was pretty cool at the time, but back then there weren't a lot of mounts either, now that there are about 200 more and there are so many cooler mounts (this one just looks..kinda goofy, silly) I hardly ever use it, even if I would've, people would rarely glance twice at it, assuming its just the normal polar bear that litterally EVERYONE playing in wrath got, so it's not too special, though it is the rarest one I have :/ kinda sad

edit: also this one I kinda just got, there wasn't really a sense of achivement to it, my swift zulian tiger however, which is probably my most used mount, was one I farmed for week after week for several years to get, and the feeling when I finally got it (on TWO characters even, this was before account wide mounts) it just beats anything else
    Last edited by Skysin; 2015-07-29 at 11:16 PM.
    Skysin/Xavius EU

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Id feel better sitting in a brand new Kia Rio.

MM Fancy Schmancy

I'd like to have one for my collection, but it's not a mount I'd actually care to ride. Certainly not gonna pay the price for one though, so there won't ever be one in my collection anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I have one, but I don't think any of my characters ride it.

I think there are more than that out there, however, since I believe that was the first year that Blizzard also gave out the in-game items to people who purchased the stream. So all the people who bought the stream of Blizzcon might also have the bear.

Not positive, though. I got mine from the convention.
    I don't think the bear was available for the online stream at that point, don't pin me down on that though I'm not 100% sure. I *think* 2009 was the first time we got anything with the stream.

I love mines <3 I love its blue paw pads and the wee Murloc with his flag, I also have the Murloc Suit, and a Lurky pet, so I like to get my Murloc on frequently <3

Murloc Party

The rarity doesn't bother me, it's more the fact I'm riding a bear with a fricken MURLOC on its head! tis awesome <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    I don't think the bear was available for the online stream at that point, don't pin me down on that though I'm not 100% sure. I *think* 2009 was the first time we got anything with the stream.
    I was pretty sure the Bear mount was available to streamers because I vaguely recall some drama because that year they mailed the streamers cards instead of the code and some people got theirs very very late.

I googled, and yeah. People who bought the DirectTV stream that year did indeed get the mount too. There's some comments on WoWhead even from people bitching about the wait for their card.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Never has my avatar been more fitting!

I have this mount and it's one of my favorites. Unfortunately I haven't used it that much because of flying mounts and I kind of forgot about it. Definitely going to give it some ride-time in the near future to make up for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Murloc Party
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/rkPS7zp.png[img]
    Yay o/