Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

so they cut the original expansion in half and selling the 2 parts as 2 expansions

why you guys happy for the next 1 patch expansion lol its the same thing as delivering 1 big expansion but they charge you double this way by delivering 2 small ones you still get same thing

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope! 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    why you guys happy for the next 1 patch expansion lol its the same thing as delivering 1 big expansion but they charge you double this way by delivering 2 small ones you still get same thing
    Oh. I'm glad you already know the size of the next expansion.

Mind posting some screenshots and answering some lore questions about it too?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really amazed that you know what the next expansion is going to have. Blizzard did say they would try and do aprox. 1 year ones, with 2-3 major patches only.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    i know the size of this expansions and its a scam compared to previous ones

whats 7th expansion going to be about?

content?

new classes?

zones?

level cap?

Deleted
    This expansion has literally nothing to do with the next expansion other than the continuation of the overall story, that is why it is an expansion and not a content patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to already know what the next expansion is about.

Deleted
    so if they release content patches that have nothing to do with the previous content patches than content patches are expansion

- - - Updated - - -

i was talking about the size

I am very excited, yes.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    so if they release content patches that have nothing to do with the previous content patches than content patches are expansion
    Don't be obtuse your opinion is based on an assumption, it makes you look unreasonable and not very intelligent stating your opinions as though they are facts.

Deleted
    Don't get too exited.

You are assumming it will not have even less than WoD

Deleted
    you people didn' t play wod? where is the new class where is the new race why so few zones why did i pay 50$ for i don t want to pay 50$ for less content i want to pay for more
    the selfie camera was made in 5 min by a nerd there when he got drunk

Deleted
    we are the capital cities haaaahaaha
    "1 patch expansion" this is a metaphor for low content

Deleted
    WoD has kept me engaged since November last year more so than any other game I've spent that much money on, so if it continues to do so until whenever the next expac comes out then I'm fairly happy to pay the price for that.

Deleted
    the ideal consumer wants less and wants to pay more for it

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am really amazed that you know what the next expansion is going to have. Blizzard did say they would try and do aprox. 1 year ones, with 2-3 major patches only.
    just to reinforce his point, this current expac has had one real patch in almost a year of being released and has had practically nothing compared to previous expansions (although I'll concede that garrisons and new character models ate up a ton of dev time/resources, it's still been proven that blizzard is slashing production budgets across the board and inflating their marketing budgets to create less content but more hype as you can find that information through most business reports since financial investors keep track of that stuff).
    Last edited by rasako; 2015-07-29 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    You seem to already know what the next expansion is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    whats 7th expansion going to be about?

content?

new classes?

zones?

level cap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Oh. I'm glad you already know the size of the next expansion.

Mind posting some screenshots and answering some lore questions about it too?
    If y'all thinks it's going to be bigger than WoD (which is half an expansion) you're delusional.

Sounds good to me. In for two collectors editions!
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Oh fucking give it a rest already. NO one is making anyone pay a fucking thing for anything. Don't want to give Blizzard money? Then don't fucking give them money and stop whining about other people spending their own damn money how they see fit. Mods need to start cracking down on these garbage threads. It is blatant trolling at this point.