World of Roguecraft

Heyo. As many people might know, there's a three part video series called "World of Roguecraft" that was made waaay back in 2006 as a sort of parody/satire of the PvP community/PvP frag videos and the game's class balance at the time.

They were hilarious and a funny look at how Rogues used to work. As a guy who played Rogue hardcore all throughout Vanilla, it was fun coming back and watching them from time to time.

Sadly, however, tragedy has struck. Lately, pretty much every single upload on Youtube has been afflicted with some dickbags (probably just random lawyers or unrelated 'infringement companies' trying to make ad revenue off content that isn't even theirs) making copyright claims on some of the music the videos used, i.e., Youtube just deletes all the fucking audio off the videos, rendering them mostly useless to watch.

This wouldn't be an issue, but over at Warcraftvideos, the World of Roguecraft videos don't seem to load and play, at least for me. I've found a single copy of episode 2 on Youtube that was uploaded a couple weeks ago, but the quality is shit and it'll probably get sniffed out soon enough.

So, my question is, does anyone know of any sites hosting the videos, or where I could find some direct downloads?

Thanks for any help.

i thought a lot of it was comical as well, but the amount of crybabbies that took them seriously was insane. good riddance i say.

Apparently no one cares. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Apparently no one cares. Oh well.
    I haven't watched these videos in years, but just for laughs I googled and found a site that was streaming all episodes and supported direct download in under a minute.

Take me back to when rogues were still amazing

Deleted
    Youtube that was uploaded a couple weeks ago, but the quality is shit and it'll probably get sniffed out soon enough.

So, my question is, does anyone know of any sites hosting the videos, or where I could find some direct downloads?

Thanks for any help.
    I still got all three of them on my HDD. I will upload them when I get home and send you the downloadlink.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzaj View Post
    I haven't watched these videos in years, but just for laughs I googled and found a site that was streaming all episodes and supported direct download in under a minute.
    I doubt it, you liar.

I've found Episodes 2 and 3 on youtube are largely unaffected by the audio being removed. From what I can tell, episode 1 is getting hit for the Rammenstein song it used, which is weird because even when episode 1 is uploaded in separate parts, it still gets audio removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zuliane View Post
    I still got all three of them on my HDD. I will upload them when I get home and send you the downloadlink.
    Thank you!

I doubt it, you liar.

It was literally the 5th link when I googled "World of Roguecraft"...I'm sorry you can't use the internet.

Veoh.com

Just checked into it, and funny enough, the reason I didn't find it on Veoh when I searched a few days ago is because the Veoh one was literally just put back up a couple of days ago because it, too, went under a copyright claim of some kind for music used.

Deleted
    Sent you a pm, if someone else needs it, let me know. I guess I shouldn't post it public.
    Last edited by mmocf0f2f2c563; 2015-08-01 at 12:52 AM.