Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I love calling people out on their bullshit so I truly wish I could do it here, except you're completely right.
    Holy shit please don't think that i was completely joking. I think this entire thing of the picture being changed is stupid as hell. Next some over reating femi will say its sexist that the male is on the right side because the right is more dominate in the majoirty of the population and demand the female is places back and then some one will say something about them being on the left now and being dominate and so special because a few people are left handed then just... This entire thing is stupid bullshit. Lets start something about how women are the cause of overly sexual men because at a young age girls are more likly to tease boys by kissing or touching them... I hate this entire thing is just a bunch of bs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Kidding aside, I think it looks better. Particularly the hairdo.
    Not sure why she lost the clothing silhouette.

post sex cuddling silo now
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Yep, totally looks like a mythical beast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardi View Post

Yep, totally looks like a mythical beast.
    Mail it to facebook and ask for a job. Tell them their staff is sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    I don't think anything said here will top this gif. It explains exactly how I feel about this stuff ~_~
    Quote Originally Posted by I Fucking Hate That Guy View Post
    The rest of this thread should be just people quoting the .gif over and over. No additional commentary needed.
    Final Fantasy XIV info= Star Swirl on Behemoth AKA Best-hemoth AKA The Cool Kid's Table
    WoW info= Gareth- Uldum Horde

You know, for a brief, brief second I had negative emotions towards this; but then I just thought,

You know what? Maybe it's sort of a good thing that this is an issue to them, and maybe it's a good thing that this being an issue to them is an issue to us.

There are people right now who are trying to cope with the pain of dying from hunger, or praying rebel soldiers don't find and execute them. We live in a world where one of the biggest things we can find to get upset about is inane bullshit like this.

Makes you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apart from that - I would not hire a designer which that openly admits that even with time at hand she couldnt make it work side by side. Thats just being bad at her job.

Dont care much about the issue either way but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

Sexy silhouette.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I don't quite understand this.

"Woman is back in sexist and she has a chip on her shoulder"

"Back in back is alright and chip on his shoulder is fine."

It really doesn't make sense, why not just put them side by side?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

It doesn't make sense to change it in the first place.

Turns out she was right after all, brought the silouettes closer together, and this happened!

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out she was right after all, brought the silouettes closer together, and this happened!
    Beautiful.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

thats how feminism works, women are better than men, not equal.

This is idiotic, this is an idiotic problem, that person is an idiot.

L O L! That's a great one there!

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    I tried to come up with something really clever and unique to reply and express my disappointment in this woman.....then this happened
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    I don't think anything said here will top this gif. It explains exactly how I feel about this stuff ~_~
    Other than knowing the context of that in the episode. Charley was tricked into believing he was a genius, which caused him to look down on avarage conversation. By the end of the episode, it's established that he is dumber than a rat and the reaction in the clip is due to his ADD...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    And the good name of feminism gets tarnished once again. Fuck off with your petty - cherry picking - hypocritical BULLSHIT. People will literally find anything to fucking bitch about these days. I can't fucking stand people like this, honestly if it were up to me I would have told them to fuck off and stop using my product if THAT bothers them so much.

Also, why are they white? that's racist, there should be two couples, one white and one black. Oh wait, why is it only a man + woman? why not man + man and woman + woman? that's homophobic, there needs to be 8 in total, BOOM equality. Oh wait, they are thin.. *gets calculator out*.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooooooo.... Why not put it besides the male icon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myx View Post
    And the good name of feminism gets tarnished once again. Fuck off with your petty - cherry picking - hypocritical BULLSHIT. People will literally find anything to fucking bitch about these days. I can't fucking stand people like this, honestly if it were up to me I would have told them to fuck off and stop using my product if THAT bothers them so much.

Also, why are they white? that's racist, there should be two couples, one white and one black. Oh wait, why is it only a man + woman? why not man + man and woman + woman? that's homophobic, there needs to be 8 in total, BOOM equality. Oh wait, they are thin.. *gets calculator out*.
    Fuck I can see a 100+ thread page coming already.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    You know, for a brief, brief second I had negative emotions towards this; but then I just thought,

You know what? Maybe it's sort of a good thing that this is an issue to them, and maybe it's a good thing that this being an issue to them is an issue to us.

There are people right now who are trying to cope with the pain of dying from hunger, or praying rebel soldiers don't find and execute them. We live in a world where one of the biggest things we can find to get upset about is inane bullshit like this.

Makes you think.
    Yeah.

And then you remember people are lumping in shit like this with actual problems and ruining efforts to right actual sexism and racism.

Makes you think.