10+ Year Old Account

[FROST DW] Bloodlust/Hero/Timewarp = Less DPS?

Hey Fello DK's,

I seem to have a problem. Whenever Bloodlust/Timewarp/Heroism is popped, I seem to go down in DPS, even if I use CD's at the same time (Strenght pot > Pillar of Frost). I feel like either I am doing something wrong or I'm missing something crucial. Someone said there might be like an alternative rotation but I never heard of that before.

I'm rolling with the following talents (that matter DPS wise); [Plague Leech/Runic Empowerment/Necrotic Plague]. (I know Blood Tap is suppose to be better but I can't seem to get the hang of it.) And a 4 set bonus. Can't post link but Ðynasty-Silvermoon [EU] is my toon.

Please tell me what's going wrong cause I can't seem to figure it out!

We are really really excited about where this expansion goes and we wanted to tell you that so you understand that this expansion is not a joke. - MMO-Champion

even if you are capped your dps would go up from attacks alone. not sure how your dps could be going lower.

do you panic and fumble the rotation/priority?

To keep this super short, RE is the worst (mechanically/feel/dps) wise of all the regen talents, so while that's likely not the root of the problem it doesn't hurt to note that too.

Deleted
    If you can't get the hang of blood tap then just use runic corruption.

Also FS KM proc > Obl KM proc > Unholy rune cap > Rime proc > Frost/Death rune cap >Blood Charges > Runic Power cap

So when you're swimming in resources focus on those higher in priority. If you will either cap runes or rp then cap rp and use runes.

Are you going down in own dps, or compared to your other raidmembers?
    Frost burst is really bad compared to Ret/Rogue/Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm typically absolutely nowhere on the meters during Lust/Hero, then i slowly make my way up as the fight goes on.

Deleted
    Frost ST burst is useless compared to most classes, just wait for the 2 target cleave, which is present on the majority of bosses. You'll soon catch back up.