Deleted

Just a few questions regarding D/W Frost

Hello, and if you are reading this, then thank you for your time I just a few question regarding D/W Frost as tbh I am still learning the specc.

1. How much DPS loss is it if I plague Leech during say 8 stacks on Necrotic Plague if i reach a point when I am getting rune starved, I haven't played D/W Frost since SoO, so I was wondering is it a massive DPS loss to PL while NP still had a reasonable amount of time left on it debuff or should I wait till it have say less than 5 seconds before using PL.

2. Is D/W supposed to have some amount of downtime or am I doing something wrong, it just feels like sometimes I can be sitting around doing nothing for a bit, I recognize some of this has to do with the fact I am pretty bad at soaking with AMS but assuming an encounter had nothing to soak for AMS is it right for D/W Frost to have some downtime ?

3. My guild is pretty casual and in terms of raiding I can only make around 1 raid a week or 2 if i'm lucky due to work, so the 4pc is a way off for me, but is it worth worrying about the buff's we get as Frost from the 2 pc, I try to keep them both up as much as i can but it seems really awkward at times =/

1) Generally want to use PL on cd, the rune gain if used proper is a bigger dps gain than having 15stacks of NP.

2) It happens in between. It's not unholy in BRF but it occurs. Depends on if you get any free HB's.

3) No point in tracking 2p really. the Frost Strike one will be up basically the entire fight if you have something to hit, and the Obl one isnt worth wasting a death rune on, so just use obl when U runes are capped and/or you are rune starved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Thanks Sunnydee for the fast response, greatly appreciated