Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Haven't had that many dates myself, nor have I had any crazy experiences. My worst date was my first one, we were 14, introduced through a friend from school. Me being 14 with a really sheltered childhood I had no parental advice on how to act on a date so I was just really selfish, she said "It's really cold tonight hey?" and I replied with "Well you should have brought a jacket then shouldn't you?". Didn't even hug her when the date was over, or at any point during.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    how should i know that???
    Oh little Vea Lea... your innocence is sometimes too extreme to be believed.

Edit: almost always too extreme to be believed!

Deleted
    80% of my dating experience is terrible, a few examples:

Met a very eccentric guy, very effeminate and loud. I got pissed, ended up sleeping with him and waking up with a bizarre police mugshot esq portrait of him on my wall, wtf!

Met a very handsome and charming guy, had a lovely meal followed by intimacy. At the end his wife phoned him asking him to pick up their daughter. He assumed I wouldn't mind.

Met a biker once who came round for a date, he apparently thought continuously dropping rancid farts was ok. The smell lingered!

Met a guy, he seemed nice ect. 4 weeks later I got a police call asking if he assaulted me. Turned out he was a seriel rapist!

Met another seemingly normal guy, midway through he announced he was wearing a womans bask and asked if i would consider crossdressing