Thread: Paypal

Deleted

Paypal

I want to change realms on WoW, but apparently Paypal wants an Credit card attached to the Paypal account (even though there is money on my Paypal). I do also ahve an Bank account added to paypal. Is there any workaround?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I want to change realms on WoW, but apparently Paypal wants an Credit card attached to the Paypal account (even though there is money on my Paypal). I do also ahve an Bank account added to paypal. Is there any workaround?
    If you have a bank account linked it should work, try contacting paypal?
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    Seems like my Bank account wasn't ''verified'' so now its gonna send some small amounts to my Bank, i got to enter those 2 amounts on Paypal to verify. Hope thatll fix it. shame its gonna take 2-3 days

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a debit card with the bank account? That may count as a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Get a debit card with the bank account? That may count as a credit card.
    Having Visa Electron counts at least.

Deleted
    Added and comfirmed my bank account to paypal now, but it still wants a freaking creditcard..

Deleted
    You can add a virtual card like Entropay to solve the problem, that's what I use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    You can add a virtual card like Entropay to solve the problem, that's what I use.
    Is that free? Cuz i really only need to pay my Transfer with it, nothing else.

edit: that site wants me to add an creditcard to make a virtual Creditcard... lol
    Last edited by mmoce38467a1b7; 2015-08-03 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    You can add a Maestro card or whatever if you use 000 as the ccv. I use that to put money online, it's linked to my PayPal so I can pay with Visa and PayPal hassle free

Deleted
    Again, i have no Credit card whatsoever, nor want to get one. I just want to pay my Xfer, and probably won't use paypal again after (or not in a long while anyway)

Alrighty did a bit of googling and apparently they added the "need a credit card" bit is because it gives you a back-up source of payment that works instantly unlike your bank account, which can take a week or longer to clear. Basically they want a funds source that clears faster and hence they ask for a credit/debit card to link to it.

As for getting your balance out of paypal without a card I have no clue, good luck
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    I guess im just gonna buy a Battle.net Prepaid card. However, i do not see the option to pay with that on the website. Is that due to the fact that i don't have any balance atm?