Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Can we start banning IP's, etc to stop these 'leaks'? Hardly any effort is going into any of these.

Yea the only thing id even want from that is reforging... yes we all know the stats we want / what works blah blah their gear choices this xpac stat wise have sucked unless you are a class or spec they have magically aligned with for that tier so thats a QoL change that I would enjoy but that theme... only positive thing I can take from it is no more orcs blasted in our face. Heres hoping for something else.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    absolutely horrible....0/10 for effort...

....and its STROMGARDE.....nobody gets it right
    ... Strongbad?

why dont people understand that you cant just make something up that you think is cool and then call it a leak

Blizzard actually revisiting loose threads instead of creating more plot holes? Obviously this is a fan idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

In such a event Ironforge would become the new main capital, Undercity and Stormwind would be phased and not removed and eventually reclaimed in questing.

The Syndicate wouldn't let Stormgarde go that easily either.

This is the worst fake leak so far

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow terrible effort OP! Seriously there is nothing credible or entertaining about this "leak." My dog has better writing skills...and you know...he can't write.

No. Just no. Out of all expansion ideas and fanfict i've read this is the worst. 0/10 would Stormgrade agein.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulzwhat View Post
    Hi folks. On the wave of 'leaks' i'm add my 50 cent too.
    My good friend worked at Blizzard but fired few weeks ago due to the 'cost optimization'.
    And that's what he said:

New expansion called 'The Rise of Syndicate' and tells us about greed, betrayal and corruption on the background of the imminent threat.

During Alliance and Horde leading their forces on Draenor, seemed forgotten enemies is back for revenge. Syndicate and Defias Brotherhood raised their power and influence for years when Kings and Chiefs was busy with 'saving the world'. And when they are most weak, enemy strikes back. The Stormwind is now belongs to the Defias Brotherhood, Anduin Wrynn was captured and Alliance rebels now based in the Stormgarde Keep. The Undercity is burned by the Syndicate Ambushers and Undead moved to the Stratholme as their new capital. Kalimdor is less damaged but Syndicate have eyes everywhere and no one can feel safe.
    After 'victorious' arrival from Draenor, Faction leaders saw that all what they tried to keep safe is gone, their armies demoralized and only little group of opposition under the Ravenholdt command trying to stay against the enemy.
    Players will start game at Blasted lands in their faction temporary camp, and first step is break through the ambushes to unite your forces.

Main features:

- Azeroth is the main scene of action.
    - No news zones but current zones will slightly reworked and filled with new enemies.
    - Stormgrade is the new Human capital.
    - Stratholme is the new Undead capital.
    - No new race/class
    - Blizzard decide to refuse of adding new levels, instead of it players get paragon-like mechanic from D3
    - That progression will provide you access to the new perks.
    - Garrisons isn't planned for now but followers is still here and cant wait to help you in your mission.
    - Reforge is back.

PvE:

- VanCleef's family is here and make a lot of troubles.
    - Moonbrook and Deadmines are now part on single raid.
    - 2 new dungeons; The Stromwind harbor and The Alterac headquarter.
    - Few old dungeons get heroic versions.
    - New legendary quest chain
    - Stromwind Assault is the planned final raid of expansion.
    - Anduin Wrynn isn't so simple as you can think before...

PvP:

- New mode - double agent: take down your former ally to prove your loyalty to the Syndicate and get new shiny rewards.
    - New WPvP zone: Barrens frontier.
    - New battleground: The ashes of Undercity.
    - PvE gear in now back in PvP without restrictions and PvP gear is now more valuable for PvE.

Misc. an Lore:

- The Ravenholdt is the main protagonist of expansion and The Defias Brotherhood and The Syndicate is the main antagonist.
    - Gul'dan and the Legion isn't here but close.
    - SI:7 is defunct but members who can survive the Stromwind takeover, create a new faction of merciless avengers called Death Hand.
    - Glyph system get new Ultimate glyphs.
    - Distant trade system that allow players to make an orders and trades from anywhere.
    - Basic bag now just a slot for bag so you can finally change it.

Much more upcoming info on GamesCon.
    Lol IF this was real at all, this is fuckin terrible but I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it is

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulzwhat View Post
    - No new race/class
    Blizzard is not going to do that mistake twice in a row. If they are, that's the end of WoW. A new class is a must...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

While I know it is completely fake, I actually don't mind the idea of it that bad. The reason is that we get back to worrying about Azeroth, and it could make for some interesting storylines with the factions and cities all crazy. That said, there is absolutely no way Blizzard redoes the old world again, let alone change faction cities.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt like all the other leaks.....

Until this:

"- PvE gear in now back in PvP without restrictions and PvP gear is now more valuable for PvE."

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

Obvious troll, OP.

If you want to make a "leak" look real, you should try not to have 50 million spelling and grammar errors throughout the entire post.

I find it funny that OP's supposed birthday is 1st of April.

I was going to say this is the stupidest shit ive ever seen.

But then, if someone try to leak WoD during MoP I would have laughed at them too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two new dungeons, yeah, that sounds about right.

Sig by Isilrien

I can't trust any leaks with "no new levels".

Although I like the idea, think the Syndicate should get some more lore.

You were not even trying, did you, OP?

This was truly awful.