Question Knights of the Fallen Empire: The Outlander *Spoiler Talk*

What/who will your Outlander be? It can be a new character starting out at 60, or you can be a older character of your freed from carbonite by Lana Beniko .

Who do you see yourself playing as? Old main? New character, or an alt you grind up to 60?

Im not sure myself. I either want to be main Sith Sorc, or maybe some kind of alien non forcer user, and be completely an Outlander and Outsider to the main universe.

Thoughts

http://dulfy.net/2015/07/08/swtor-ea...ith-jesse-sky/

http://dulfy.net/2015/06/17/swtor-ko...nd-companions/
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Mine will be my current main.

Jedi sage. I'll complete the story on him first and have my healer ready.

I have a feeling we'll advance through the story rather quickly and I'll be hitting alts in some random fashion soon enough.

The JK for Republic
    Maybe my Bounty Hunter or Darth Nox for the Empire.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    First will either be my Sniper or my Sith Juggernaut. I did just start a Jedi Shadow that I have been having fun with as well and I want to give both of the Trooper/BH advanced classes a try since I have never really played either. Really, it will most likely just end up whatever class I happen to be enjoying the most when the expansion is released.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My main is my Jedi Sentinel. My first character and the one I'll use. For an imperial, probably my Agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got my Sith Juggernaut that I'll be leveling from the Empire side. I have to finish leveling both a Shadow and Gunslinger to see what I would like to do for the Republic side. I might end up going Jedi Sentinel.

Btw, I'm almost there to having one of each class. Three more to go.

I have a light side Sith Sorc and Jedi Guardian ready to go. I plan on using one of my alts to see the Dark Side of things as well. I am looking forward to this expansion.

I'm not quite sure. Probably my gunslinger first, then my sith assassin. But that could change by october, I tend to be flighty :P I also enjoyed my bounty hunter, jedi sentinel, juggernaut, and operative. Trooper is the only one I'm having a hard time getting past lvl 40... I think I've rerolled 3 times now.

But for me... it really depends on if Theron Shan is gonna be... present or not. My sentinel and gunslinger romanced him, and will be rather upset if he's a no show :P

I do have a Chiss Mando BH that, to me, screams Outlander. He's 55 just have to get through Forged Alliances/SoR, which should be fun.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Mine will be my human sorceress. She will be out avenging the Empire that she loves so dearly. She's not a nutbag like a certain other female Sith *cough* looking at you Darth Zhorrid*cough* but she loves her authority and she loves the Empire. Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Well, her passion is about to explode throughout the galaxy. She doesn't take defeat well. Can't wait.

it'll likely be my warrior or my sorc. sorc's dark, but she loves her empire and views it as her and darth marr's empire. so she'll be rather pissed upon awakening.

my warrior is light, she loved the empire but wanted to change things a bit, she'd be worried for jaesa and ready to deal out punishment to the new bad guys.

i plan to maybe boost a jedi sage, but i'm not sure of her race yet. my other characters will take a while to deal with.

I'm not sure yet. I need to find out what happens to our current companions. My main is a shadow tank, if I perma lose Nadia, i'll switch mains, either to one of my sith healers (sorc or medic) or maybe my Trooper. Trooper would seem a bit less than ideal, if he loses Havoc squad again.

See, the problem with the storyline is, we (our character) becomes top of the line in whatever they are. So if you have this force coming in and laying waste to both sides, you and your people would be part of that defense force, right? Marr and Shan will deploy you and your team, given the carbonite in your future, you'd have to assume that at least 1 member of your team doesn't make it.

From what I read, we won't "lose" our "bought" companions (Treek and HK), but the others are a bit up in the air. Aside from Nadia, I'd miss Ashara and Xalek the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No idea tbh. Currently have a Smuggler and Marauder to cap, a BH and Knight sitting at 55, and a few others in the 30s. I may roll fresh of all the classes I don't have leveled just to see how they feel. I really liked playing a Sith Assassin...stealth with double blades for the dark side felt pretty stellar. Created a Togruta one the other day...might give that a go and see how it feels.
    BAD WOLF

I plan to continue on my Darth Nox. Its an interesting dichotomy to go from rags to riches (Slave to Dark Council Member) then right back to rags (Dark Council Member to fugitive on the run from the new law)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm unsure which character I'll be playing initially. I'm leaning towards my bounty hunter currently, but I have a soft spot for my Sith Juggernaut

Deleted
    I'll probably end up playing my BH first, loyal only to his crew, building back up (without Skadge!)

Deleted
    I will probably use my main Juggernaut, however, I'm currently getting my first Assassin leveled up so I might start out with her. After those are done I shall use the free level 60 character to get either a Sorc or a Marauder

10+ Year Old Account
    Rerolling my sage to a shadow just because I kind of really dig the dual-bladed sabers now...Or i am sticking with my Sage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slowly but surely I am becoming a PvP machine on my realm. Empire on Bastion.