Post Next Expansion Dream Features

This is a thread about the things I want to see in the next expansion. Even if one of these things comes true I will be satisfied.

- Sub-race Customization Options for every Race
    - High Elf and Ogre new Races
    - 4th Specialization for every class (but Druids)

SUB-RACES

Giving each race 2 cosmetic transformations. Not all of them are sub-races, and not all of them are lore friendly, but that's Blizzard's problem. Some of them require model edits beyond simply retextures. I made a photoshop thread a while ago: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...toshop-Mockups

All of these work without having to make any changes to the animations.

Human
    - Azotha: Ugly children of the Vrykul, Barbarian and Vrykul features. (RPG canon only)
    - Half Elves: Children of Humans and High Elves, refugees from Theramore.
    Dwarf
    - Dark Iron: From Blackrock Mountain, dark skinned with fiery eyes.
    - Wildhammer: Traditional tattoos and tanned skin.
    Gnome
    - Leper: Irradiated Gnomes with restored sanity.
    - Mecha: Gnomes 'blessed' by Mimiron, certain Mechagnome features remain intact. Chris Robinson Approved.
    Night Elf
    - Illidari: Disciples of Illidan Stormrage, runic tattoos and burning green eyes, covered with a headband.
    - Cenarion: Dryad and Keeper of the Grove features.
    Draenei
    - Man'ari: Twisted, demonic servants of the Legion. (We know Demons can secede from the Burning Legion if they find an alternate source of power, for example Illidan's Demons & the Reliquary of Souls)
    - Broken: Draenei twisted by dark magics. (Can in fact work with Draenei Skeleton)
    Worgen
    - Bloodmoon: Northrend Worgen, polar wolf features.
    - Blackhowl: Worgen infused with the Blood of a black Dragon. Scales and Drakonid features.
    Orc
    - Mag'har: Uncorrupted brown and black orcs, natives of Draenor.
    - Half-Ogre: Mok'thanal Orcs, a la Rexxar.
    Troll
    - Forest: Mossy skin, warpaints
    - Ice: Cold, pale skin, white hair
    - Sandfury: Coarse, cracked pale skin, black tusks.
    Tauren
    - Grimtotem: Black fur and warpaints.
    - Taunka: Cousins of the Tauren from Northrend. (Would require head remodel)
    Forsaken
    - Elf: Undead High Elves, pointed ears and elven hair styles.
    - Skeleton: Completely fleshless undead (Requires new model)
    Blood Elf
    - Darkfallen: Last remaining members of the San'layn, welcomed into the Forsaken by Sylvanas.
    - Felblood: Some Blood Elves overfed on Fel Magic, causing effects beyond simply green eyes. Sprouting small wings and horns. Still friendly, however.
    Goblin
    - Gilgoblin: Aquatic goblins, created by Hobart Grapplehammer.
    - Tinker: Due to numerous engineering accidents, certain body parts replaced with volatile goblin technology. Blackfuse style.
    Pandaren
    - Black Bear: Cosmetic option
    - Grizzly Bear: Cosmetic option, be a Furbolg. (Possible remodel)

NEW RACES & SUB-RACES

A: High Elf
    - Half Elves: Children of Humans and High Elves, refugees from Theramore.
    - Highborne: Night Elven Sorcerer Caste, Night Elf skin and hair.*
    H: Ogres
    - Ogri'la: Ogres of the Blades Edge Mountains, magically enhanced by the Apexis Crystals.
    - Gorian: Ogres from when the Gorian Empire of Draenor was at its prime.

*You might have read this and had an aneurism, let me explain. If High Elves were to be introduced as a new Alliance race, they would need an entirely unique model, textures and animations. While High Elves are supposed to be physically identical to the Blood Elves, that does not mean that High Elves could not be a little bit more muscular, and hold themselves a slightly different way. Just saying that Blood Elves are slightly more slender because of their hubris would be more than enough of a lore explanation. If Pandaren can represent both factions, then by no means is a playable High Elf / Blood Elf faction divide unreasonable. Because the Highborne have had Arcane magic pumping through their veins for centuries before the destruction of the Well of Eternity, it would make sense that they would physically resemble Elves that were halfway between where current Night Elves and current High Elves are now. Highborne as a Night Elf styled High Elf subrace would, in my opinion, bridge this gap perfectly. But this is not a 'should High Elves be playable' argument.

FOURTH SPECIALIZATION

Gladiator Warrior: Sword and Board DPS (Already Implemented)
    Primal Hunter: Melee & Pet DPS (Rexxar)
    Ranger Rogue: Bow Ranged DPS, Stealth and Arrow Poisons
    Necromancy Warlock: Shadow and Unholy Magic, Raising Zombies and Skeletons
    Earthward Shaman: Earth Element Based Tanking (Used to be Possible)
    Chronal Mage: Reversing Damage Healer with Time (Chromie can do this!)
    Inquisition Priest: Spell Based Melee DPS (Similar to Ret Paladins)
    Exorcism Paladin: Ranged Spell DPS (Shockadins)
    Shadow Death Knight: Ranged Spell DPS, focus on Minions, Mounted combat (Only run speed Mount in Combat, WC3 Death Knight)
    Cranedancer Monk: Firedancing Ranged DPS (Chi-ji Spec)

In my humble opinion, these are the fourth spec ideas the suck the least. I see a lot of 4th spec suggestions out there that don't fit the general theme of the rest of the class, and because of that they are stupid. My goal for these 4th specs were that they would not feel too out of place even if they were introduced 10 years ago.

IMPLICATIONS

The implications of both sub-races and 4th specs being implemented at the same time would be beyond comprehension. For one, it would change the game for roleplayers entirely. Many RP'ers depend on the suspension of disbelief but with both 4th specs and sub-races, this blows player customization up one hundred fold.

Want to roleplay a human Barbarian? Azotha Fury Warrior.
    Rexxar? Mok'nathal Primal Hunter.
    Dark Ranger? Darkfallen Ranger Rogue.
    Diverse Half-Elves within the Alliance? There are both Human and High Elf styled Half-Elves.
    Want to be bad? Felblood Elves and Man'ari Eredar are there for you.

Drop me some feedback.
    Last edited by shoc; 2015-07-31 at 03:34 AM.
    You just lost The Game