It's time for a separate X6 Forum section.

As the title says. General is at the moment 100% expansion leak/speculation/suggestion posts and threads. You should make the X6 General Discussion forum like you did for Warlords of Draenor and give it a proper name on Thursday when we find out what the real title is for real.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Good idea, i second that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't really make a subforum for an unknown subject, they don't make it for speculations. A subforum is most likely in the preperations for the announcement at GamesCon, but right now it is useless.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They can't really make a subforum for an unknown subject, they don't make it for speculations. A subforum is most likely in the preperations for the announcement at GamesCon, but right now it is useless.
    But isn't the new expansion announcement already confirmed? It's not like whether or not a new expansion will be announced is currently speculation, and given the fact that the General Discussion forums are almost 100% spam about the new expansion, I don't see why they shouldn't segregate the topic as soon as possible.

You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    But isn't the new expansion announcement already confirmed? It's not like whether or not a new expansion will be announced is currently speculation, and given the fact that the General Discussion forums are almost 100% spam about the new expansion, I don't see why they shouldn't segregate the topic as soon as possible.

It is still speculation, they don't make subforums for speculations, not until the expansion name has been revealed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is still speculation, they don't make subforums for speculations, not until the expansion name has been revealed.
    Not that I'm trying to start an argument, but wasn't the Warlords of Draenor General Discussion subforum created before the official announcement, based on a very, very, credible leak?

Literally every single one of the threads on the General Discussion forum right now are either bullshit 'leaks' or speculation or suggestions or just discussion based on an expansion that hasn't been announced yet, it's making actual discussion about the actual game near impossible, which is why I am suggesting that a sub-forum be created sooner than later. I know they'll probably end up making one anyways come Thursday at the latest but the General Discussion forums right now are a mess right now.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Not that I'm trying to start an argument, but wasn't the Warlords of Draenor General Discussion subforum created before the official announcement, based on a very, very, credible leak?

Literally every single one of the threads on the General Discussion forum right now are either bullshit 'leaks' or speculation or suggestions or just discussion based on an expansion that hasn't been announced yet, it's making actual discussion about the actual game near impossible, which is why I am suggesting that a sub-forum be created sooner than later. I know they'll probably end up making one anyways come Thursday at the latest but the General Discussion forums right now are a mess right now.
    No, there wasn't a Warlords of Draenor subforum until the name was confirmed. Though, luckily for us and the forum, the announcement is next week. Right now moderators can only take action on posts and troll threads, speculation threads cannot be closed as it could be misinforming as a confirmation or debunked theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go, a thread to take general discussion until a subforum is enabled. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1822797-New-Expansion-General-Discussion