Deleted

Women should be forced to have sex with guys

I don't think it's fair, that a woman can just go out and find a guy to have sex with in a matter of minutes, no matter how disgusting she looks, but a man has to work for it. If you're a man, even if you look good, it can take an eternity to find a woman to have sex with. It's honestly so much work, that going to a prostitute is in the end less costly and more time-efficient.

I've seen the ugliest chicks get good-looking muscular guys, without any effort, just because the guy is desperate for a hole. But I, a good-looking gentleman, who is educated, and knows how to treat a woman right, am still a virgin at the age of 30, because of the selfishness of women.

It's not fair. So I propose the following. Every woman from now on, when a guy goes over to her and taps her on the shoulder, has to dedicate the next 15 minutes to this man. If he wants to fondle you, let him. If he wants to undress you, let him. If he wants to be pleasured orally by you, do it. If he wants to put his penis inside of you, spread your legs. And if you have a problem with this, think for a moment about how hard this man has it in his life. You can go out and have sex whenever you want, but this man most likely barely gets any sex in his life. Don't be so selfish. Do the right thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't anywhere near appropriate for these forums.