username doesnt appear when i click the launch button since 6.1...

i tried to delete the game, to remove a file that someone was giving as advice and to reinstall the game 3 time, tried the repair button NOTHING work, i dunno why but im certainly not the only one who got this problem, the problem has arrived when patch 6.1(monday i think) has arrived, i can click on the launch button, after this nothing happen, its a grey or black screen whatever and i cant write my username(password) because it never appear, plz help its really annoying, cant play the game since 1-2 days!!!

BIG THX

Had a quick google, I haven't been able to find anyone else having this issue, you may want to post on the official riot forums, you may be able to get better help there.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Had a quick google, I haven't been able to find anyone else having this issue, you may want to post on the official riot forums, you may be able to get better help there.
    could you link me the website? because i dunno if im on the good website but all posts im seeing there seem to be old thread like 2013 2014, cant believe there is no post of 2015-2016, ty

I'm assuming you're an North American Player, if not replace the NA in the URL with your region.

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/f/osqw6G4M