Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourthchester United View Post
    No group has 3 world records atm.

But we aint played in a long time and probably won't play again sadly.
    Our group technically has 3 (skyreach/everbloom/Grimrail) but we also have like 11 or 12 people in the "group".

I don't think any of the teams from 6.1 are really pushing times anymore besides one of the CN groups. Can't speak for others but we haven't even been in cm's since 6.2 launched.
    Last edited by Miiir; 2015-08-03 at 12:50 PM.

the grp who has europe record (according to http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/community/ [not sure how accurate it is]) for auchindoun/skyreach/bsm are in my guild and to my knowledge they had no idea CMs were even being ran at gamescom until they read it on mmo-c lol

the mannoroth/archi run is mythic btw.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if sco will tank on his warrior for method

Deleted
    it's better to see top raiding guilds doing cms than 5 no-name players from a no-name guild.....
    If method/paragon/mw/etc. players wanted to beat your "best" times, they could easily do it.

Quote Originally Posted by slyinc View Post
    it's better to see top raiding guilds doing cms than 5 no-name players from a no-name guild.....
    If method/paragon/mw/etc. players wanted to beat your "best" times, they could easily do it.
    fanboy makes an account just to talk shit to players who actually have achievements to back up their talk. Pathetic.

Strong first post
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

nice meme hehe

Deleted
    I don't think method will win sco is tanking on his warr rofl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    fanboy makes an account just to talk shit to players who actually have achievements to back up their talk. Pathetic.
    I just can't stand these

"OH MY GOD I'VE GOT A WR IN SKYREACH.I SHOULD GO TO GAMESCOM SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW SKILLFUL I AM.

kids.

kids.
    Oh no, how did you know I'm a kid?!
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by HiYouCanCallMeBen View Post
    I don't think method will win sco is tanking on his warr rofl
    Sco said in an interview a few days ago that Zaelia will be at Gamescon so there's hope their CM team isn't awful if Klostertank and Frag are carrying them.

Deleted
    you killed your own argument by calling out Midwinter

I dont mind who plays but I hope that there's no countdown at the start so they can jump #StraightIntoTheAction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miiir View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    See top guilds battling it out in live raids and racing through Challenge Mode dungeons
    So, any info on who is actually going to be competing here? As a person who is somewhat involved in the world best cm scene I have a fair few of the top teams on skype and out of 5 or so main groups pushing times, none have been contacted/invited to this "race".

So i'm kind of interested in who it's actually going to be, judging by the post I assume "top guilds" is method/mw/paragon etc. None of those guilds even have teams with good times, the only exception really being methods old group but they have been inactive for months.

I don't really see the race being very enjoyable if this is the case.
    "And the crowd goes wild for a 14 minute everbloom time" ayy lmao

Will be interesting to see who is actually competing against who, anybody have more information?
    The thing is, these raids and cms are for show case. I mean seriously, if you push for world records it is like pulling the whole instance hundreds of times. Until you have one serious superduper try gamescom is long over. And I doubt that they will highlight any challenge modes. Two guilds raiding against each other is something that is there since The Burning Crusade (Zul'Aman). So basicly it will be first five bosses or just well picked bosses from HFC, where <set sail for fail> and <Method> will compete against each other. Thanks, they didn't invite a guy who lives from selling challenge mode boosts to have one warm meal in the month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakki View Post
    Thanks, they didn't invite a guy who lives from selling challenge mode boosts to have one warm meal in the month.
    please don't be serious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by olisaurus View Post
    please don't be serious
    Reality hurts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakki View Post
    Reality hurts
    What reality? You mean the reality where the guild you just mentioned is known for selling raid boosts? Or did you mean the reality where any PVPer that's invited to any PVP tournament/event is involved in PVP boosts? Or perhaps you meant the reality where most WoW streamers promote boosting sites? Actually no, I'm sure you're talking about the reality where Blizzard wouldn't even have anyone to invite to any sort of live event if they suddenly decided to not invite anyone who's ever participated in any kind of boosting service.
    Thanks for the reality check

15+ Year Old Account
    How is set sail for fail going to do a mythic mannoroth/archi run against Method when they haven't even killed archi yet?
    Even if they manage to kill it in the next two days, it's gonna be tough to rekill no?
    Last edited by Dangg; 2015-08-04 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by facerollin View Post
    The OP's group have 3 current world records, a few more than you Durty, but seriously even your group would have been better to invite than some idiot PVE guild that's cleared it on gold a few times.

Can't wait for everyone to lose their shit over a 12 minute Grimrail.
    cant you not just enjoy the show instead of bitching about a meaningless time ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by olisaurus View Post
    What reality? You mean the reality where the guild you just mentioned is known for selling raid boosts? Or did you mean the reality where any PVPer that's invited to any PVP tournament/event is involved in PVP boosts? Or perhaps you meant the reality where most WoW streamers promote boosting sites? Actually no, I'm sure you're talking about the reality where Blizzard wouldn't even have anyone to invite to any sort of live event if they suddenly decided to not invite anyone who's ever participated in any kind of boosting service.
    Thanks for the reality check
    The reality check is, that you missread the anouncement. There won't be any highlighted challenge modes. It is just for the visitors to see something on the monitors.

But the way you reacted, says something about you in relation to my statement.