Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Method would win the race even if they never competed. In fact, I have inside information that Method guild members are personally seeking to solve world hunger, cure cancer and provide a loving adorable puppy for every living soul in the known universe.

That's the power of pro gaming.
    Mainly posting because I saw the avatar and had to do a double take >.>;

OT: I'd love to see them wallhop to victory in Everbloom
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Mainly posting because I saw the avatar and had to do a double take >.>;

OT: I'd love to see them wallhop to victory in Everbloom
    The fact that this is a Blizzard event means the wall skip in skyreach probably wont happen, which means the runs are gonna be slow as fuck. If they don't wall jump in Everbloom I think we'll just fall asleep at a 15 minute run.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    The fact that this is a Blizzard event means the wall skip in skyreach probably wont happen, which means the runs are gonna be slow as fuck. If they don't wall jump in Everbloom I think we'll just fall asleep at a 15 minute run.
    Oh I'm not expecting any wall skips to happen, especially infront of the devs that'll probably be watching. It'd be hilarious to see it happen though
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Oh I'm not expecting any wall skips to happen, especially infront of the devs that'll probably be watching. It'd be hilarious to see it happen though
    It's not like the devs don't know about them it's just in their best interest not to fix them (look at the backlash last time). If the instances with skips are use I pretty much guarantee the group will use the skips.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    How is set sail for fail going to do a mythic mannoroth/archi run against Method when they haven't even killed archi yet?
    Even if they manage to kill it in the next two days, it's gonna be tough to rekill no?
    Killing Archimonde with 5ppl is actually pretty easy in hyjal,i dont think ssff has a problem with it.

ofc they decide to do some shit like this after my team quit playing ( rip

Any videos of the CMs? Were they live streamed or was it just something that kinda happened and wasn't really shown? If anyone can link to where the raid is gonna be that would be much appreciated.

Or is it just the Blizzard stream on twitch?
    Last edited by Octa; 2015-08-08 at 12:04 PM.